Worldwide PC shipments fell slightly in the third quarter this year, but the drop wasn't as big as IDC had originally projected, with expanded offerings of inexpensive laptops and a saturation of tablets in some areas helping to improve the numbers, ...
Reversing the corporate strategy CEO Meg Whitman set three years ago, Hewlett-Packard is set to announce as early as Monday that it will split off its PC and printer business into a separate, publicly traded company, according to the Wall Street Jour...
Advanced Micro Devices is targeting mid-range desktops with its latest high-end FX chips based on the Piledriver architecture.
Intel is shipping its fastest PC processor to date and its first with eight cores.
The PC market is still a bleak place to be, but not as bleak as expected, according to new figures released by analyst company, IDC.
Hewlett-Packard reported a slight uptick in revenue for the second calendar quarter as its PC sales increased again.
Advanced Micro Devices wants to help gamers build cheaper, smaller desktops through new processors the company started shipping on Thursday
Apple reported its quarterly numbers on Tuesday, a mixed bag that saw profits rise up but sales fall short of the mark. Here are five takeaways from the earnings call that followed.
Apple has racked up another hugely profitable quarter on sales of iPhones and Macintosh computers, though its revenue growth was slower than expected.
Two days after Hewlett-Packard said its chairman had resigned due to ill health, the company has named a replacement: President and CEO Meg Whitman.
Ralph Whitworth, who'd been chairman of Hewlett-Packard for just over a year, is resigning from his job for health reasons, HP said on Tuesday.
Upgrades from Windows XP PCs to newer computers during the second quarter perked up the PC market, which inched closer to positive quarterly shipment growth.
Microsoft's Windows OS could play a crucial rule in returning worldwide PC shipments to modest growth next year after multiple years of decline, according to Gartner.
Sales have not been uniformly strong for IT, but there have been enough upbeat reports pouring in from vendor and market research companies to buoy overall confidence in tech.
The PCI technology that's served PCs and servers well for decades is learning to get by on less power so it can play in mobile devices and the Internet of Things.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple iPad Mini 3 review: Paying top dollar for yesterday's tech
- Report: Samsung's head of TVs may be asked to revitalize mobile business
- Webcam snooper now looking for a job
- Alienware’s push into the living room
- Traces of Regin malware may date back to 2006
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA