From some very talented people come some awesome and some very weird PC case designs
Best deals of the week: 26 February
Check out some great back-to-school desktop PC bargains.
If all had gone according to plan, Lenovo Group Ltd. today would be trading elbows with Dell Inc. for the second spot in the PC market, while preparing for a showdown with market leader, Hewlett-Packard Co.
PC World will soon be publishing WorldBench 6, the latest version of our PC benchmarking suite. What does that mean to you? WorldBench is the core set of applications that PC World uses to test all kinds of desktop PCs and laptop PCs. The results gen...
As a small-business person, you might bemoan the fact you don't have 24/7 IT support like your larger-scale competitors. Don't panic. You can solve many of the most common computer problems yourself. Here are some snafus you can tackle on your own, t...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCProducts and Markets Business AnalystNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCProject Manager- Wealth and AdviceNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC