Microsoft yesterday announced it will ship a third and final service pack update for Office 2007 before year's end.
Google's Chrome is on the brink of replacing Firefox as the second-most-popular browser, according to one Web statistics firm.
Industry analysts have suspected that adding Google+ to the social networking mix would force Facebook to up its game. And it looks like that prediction is coming true.
Apple's Safari last month posted its biggest increase ever in usage share, beating perennial champion Chrome in the gain game, Web metrics vendor Net Applications said today.
Internet Explorer's usage share again dipped last month, even as Microsoft's newest browser, IE9, posted record gains, a Web metrics company said today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC