The U.S. government plans to open a cybersecurity office in Silicon Valley as part of its push to encourage closer cooperation between federal law enforcement agencies and the private sector.
Department of Homeland Security
Data protection and mass surveillance are high on the agenda for talks between members of the European Parliament (MEPs) and their U.S. counterparts in Washington, D.C., this week.
Since 2011 a group of attackers has been targeting companies that operate industrial control systems with a backdoor program called BlackEnergy.
Law enforcement agencies in California are using devices that mimic cellular base stations to track mobile users, public records have revealed, triggering charges that the practice may be unconstitutional.
Google Glass has raised privacy concerns in many countries. It now appears that it is being monitored as a potential aid to copyright infringement.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCSAP BW Hana DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160810/AP/662Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCPeopleSoft Consultant (Financial)NSW
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW