Since 2011 a group of attackers has been targeting companies that operate industrial control systems with a backdoor program called BlackEnergy.
Department of Homeland Security
Law enforcement agencies in California are using devices that mimic cellular base stations to track mobile users, public records have revealed, triggering charges that the practice may be unconstitutional.
Google Glass has raised privacy concerns in many countries. It now appears that it is being monitored as a potential aid to copyright infringement.
It's been a busy six months for security chills and spills, so here's our semi-annual update on the "biggest security snafus so far" this year.
Guns produced with 3D printers pose a public safety risk that's beyond the ability of regulators to control it, a U.S. Department of Homeland Security bulletin to law enforcement agencies warned this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- US targets mobile operator for deceptive data promises
- Samsung Gear VR to be trialled on Qantas flights
- Boosted by iPhone 6 sales, Apple ties with Samsung for top smartphone rank
- New Chrome extension spots unencrypted tracking
- Silk Road dealer found a hungry market for mail order drugs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.