The U.S. government plans to open a cybersecurity office in Silicon Valley as part of its push to encourage closer cooperation between federal law enforcement agencies and the private sector.
Department of Homeland Security
Data protection and mass surveillance are high on the agenda for talks between members of the European Parliament (MEPs) and their U.S. counterparts in Washington, D.C., this week.
Since 2011 a group of attackers has been targeting companies that operate industrial control systems with a backdoor program called BlackEnergy.
Law enforcement agencies in California are using devices that mimic cellular base stations to track mobile users, public records have revealed, triggering charges that the practice may be unconstitutional.
Google Glass has raised privacy concerns in many countries. It now appears that it is being monitored as a potential aid to copyright infringement.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- No more passwords with Google's Trust API
- Spotify takes on Apple and Google with family plan
- How to go back to Windows 7 or 8 after an unwanted Windows 10 upgrade
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160511/P/043Asia
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 160517/AP/995Asia
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTIT Project Manager - Insurance Experience NeededNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- CCSolution Architect - JULY STARTACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC