Mobile games giant DeNA hopes to begin a robot taxi service in Tokyo by 2020, joining Uber Technologies and Google in the race to offer self-driving cabs and cars.
In a surprise move, Nintendo plans to put games on mobile devices in a tie-up with Japanese mobile gaming giant DeNA.
Mobile gaming giant DeNA is hoping a streaming platform that serves up plenty of female idol singers beloved by "otaku," or obsessive geeks, can be a hit with users outside Japan.
DeNA, a major mobile platform operator based in Japan, on Tuesday announced a new international calling service for smartphones.
Japanese mobile platform operator DeNA said Wednesday it will offer its core game software on the Aliyun mobile OS developed by Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group.
Japanese mobile game platform operator Gree said Monday it has sued rival DeNA for obstructing game developers that try to launch games on both of their platforms.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Staples is selling a color laser printer for $75
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTSenior Information Security SpecialistQLD
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTSenior Network Security EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Architect - Network /InfrastructureQLD
- CCBusiness Specialist - Data ManagementNSW
- FTDelivery ExecutiveSA
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- TPSAS DeveloperWA
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaACT
- FTLevel 2/ 3 Systems AdministratorVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Manager- RiskSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Applications - Data ReportingNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA