Mobile games giant DeNA hopes to begin a robot taxi service in Tokyo by 2020, joining Uber Technologies and Google in the race to offer self-driving cabs and cars.
In a surprise move, Nintendo plans to put games on mobile devices in a tie-up with Japanese mobile gaming giant DeNA.
Mobile gaming giant DeNA is hoping a streaming platform that serves up plenty of female idol singers beloved by "otaku," or obsessive geeks, can be a hit with users outside Japan.
DeNA, a major mobile platform operator based in Japan, on Tuesday announced a new international calling service for smartphones.
Japanese mobile platform operator DeNA said Wednesday it will offer its core game software on the Aliyun mobile OS developed by Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT