Have a holiday in America while you're buying it
This is a Chromebook solid enough for business use.
But, be warned, it doesn't come cheap
Just might be the most desirable Windows notebook on sale
A big and roomy notebook for the home that features a 4K screen
A business laptop with a solid build quality, plenty of useful features, and high user comfort
Has Dell gone bonkers or is the Venue 8 a reimagining of the popular slate?
A stunning little laptop with an almost borderless screen and a solid body
A large notebook with powerful specs that's built for professional users
A big laptop that's perfect for anyone who wants a basic desktop replacement computer
A well-built 10in tablet for users who need long battery life and built-in features
A solid, all-round home PC that's good enough for a bit of gaming
The Vostro 3560 is a good all-rounder that's great for home office use
Dell's XPS 12 convertible can be used either as a laptop or as a tablet thanks to a clever hinge design
Don't let the Dell Vostro V131 laptop's low price fool you: it's state of the art
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCChange and Communications ManagerQLD
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT