Have a holiday in America while you're buying it
This is a Chromebook solid enough for business use.
But, be warned, it doesn't come cheap
Just might be the most desirable Windows notebook on sale
A big and roomy notebook for the home that features a 4K screen
A business laptop with a solid build quality, plenty of useful features, and high user comfort
Has Dell gone bonkers or is the Venue 8 a reimagining of the popular slate?
A stunning little laptop with an almost borderless screen and a solid body
A large notebook with powerful specs that's built for professional users
A big laptop that's perfect for anyone who wants a basic desktop replacement computer
A well-built 10in tablet for users who need long battery life and built-in features
A solid, all-round home PC that's good enough for a bit of gaming
The Vostro 3560 is a good all-rounder that's great for home office use
Dell's XPS 12 convertible can be used either as a laptop or as a tablet thanks to a clever hinge design
Don't let the Dell Vostro V131 laptop's low price fool you: it's state of the art
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- The best Pokémon Go map grabs data directly from the Pokémon Go servers
- Apple reports second straight quarter of declining iPhone sales
- NTSB: Tesla in fatal crash was speeding with Autopilot on
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
- Intel is developing AR smart glasses for interactive collaboration
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia