Dell Inspiron M102z review: An 11.6in netbook with great battery life
Dell Inspiron M101z review: An 11.6in ultraportable laptop that's affordable and useful for basic tasks
Dell Inspiron 560 review: Dell's entry-level Inspiron desktop PC can only be used for basic tasks
Dell Inspiron One 2310 review: This touchscreen-equipped PC has a powerful Intel Core i5 processor and good graphics capabilities
Dell Inspiron 580s review: This Dell computer can easily handle word processing and Web browsing
An AMD quad-core based Dell Inspiron with good speed and lots of gloss
A 15.6in, Core i5-based Dell Inspiron notebook with lots of RAM and hard drive space
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Oracle CEO Larry Ellison steps down as CEO, Catz, Hurd named co-CEOs
- The Navy flew its new drone across the US Wednesday night
- As health care digitizes, consumer technologies will have greatest impact, says panel
- Google wants to enrich offline browsing
- Facebook turns its feed into a popularity contest
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.