Three U.S. agencies and a group of state attorneys general have filed more than 70 civil and criminal cases against defendants offering allegedly bogus business opportunities, with some of the defendants offering to help customers set up online busin...
Internet companies need to build consumer privacy and data controls into their online services to protect their brands, gain trust from their users, avoid civil lawsuits and prevent government probes, according to two regulators from the U.S. and Can...
The U.S. Congress needs to pass new laws to protect smartphone customers from having their locations tracked by operating systems and applications, members of a Senate subcommittee said Thursday.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has filed a lawsuit against a Canadian entrepreneur and a group of Web-based businesses that promised customers free offers, but allegedly raked in more than US$450 million by then charging for products and services ...
A yearlong sweep targeting bogus employment and money-making schemes has resulted in more than 90 law enforcement and civil actions, including a restraining order against a company that made US$40 million by promising customers it would help them bui...
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has approved proposed settlements of complaints against three credit report resellers after the agency accused them of lax cybersecurity practices that led to compromised credit reports.
Social-networking giant Twitter has agreed to settle a complaint from the U.S. Federal Trade Commission alleging that the company deceived users and put their privacy at risk by failing to take appropriate security safeguards.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSenior Analyst Designer / AWS and AzureVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTPHP/MySQL DeveloperVIC
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD