Three U.S. agencies and a group of state attorneys general have filed more than 70 civil and criminal cases against defendants offering allegedly bogus business opportunities, with some of the defendants offering to help customers set up online busin...
Internet companies need to build consumer privacy and data controls into their online services to protect their brands, gain trust from their users, avoid civil lawsuits and prevent government probes, according to two regulators from the U.S. and Can...
The U.S. Congress needs to pass new laws to protect smartphone customers from having their locations tracked by operating systems and applications, members of a Senate subcommittee said Thursday.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission has filed a lawsuit against a Canadian entrepreneur and a group of Web-based businesses that promised customers free offers, but allegedly raked in more than US$450 million by then charging for products and services ...
A yearlong sweep targeting bogus employment and money-making schemes has resulted in more than 90 law enforcement and civil actions, including a restraining order against a company that made US$40 million by promising customers it would help them bui...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT