The Stop Online Piracy Act, the subject of a hearing before the U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee Wednesday, has generated heated debate since lawmakers introduced it on Oct. 26.
Legislation in the U.S. Congress that would allow federal law enforcement officials to block websites accused of copyright piracy is necessary because of the vast number of foreign sites trading in infringing music and movies and counterfeit products...
Two U.S. government agencies have obtained seizure orders for the domain names of 82 websites accused of selling products that infringe copyright law, including music, movies and handbags.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA