As cybercriminals employ increasingly sophisticated tactics to steal identities and data, and the costs and consequences of data breaches skyrocket, here are seven steps that your small business should be taking to insulate themselves from cyberattac...
In almost two decades of work in the financial services industry, Brad McFarland has spent most of that time heading up fraud investigations. McFarland, currently director of corporate security with The South Financial Group, a South Carolina-based f...
Hackers broke into a server used by the Apache Software Foundation to keep track of software bugs.
As his parents and sister silently wept, hacker mastermind Albert Gonzalez was sentenced Thursday in U.S. District Court to two concurrent 20-year stints in prison for his role in what prosecutors called the "unparalleled" theft of millions of credit...
HSBC Private Bank (Suisse) Thursday revealed more details about a data theft in Switzerland that took place more than three years ago. The incident affects 15,000 existing clients, enormously more than the figure reported last December when the bank ...
A former research scientist at DuPont USA who is <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9137780/DuPont_sues_Chinese_scientist_for_trade_secret_theft">already facing civil charges</a> for allegedly attempting to steal corporate secrets from t...
If attackers intent on data theft can tap into an electrical socket near a computer or if they can draw a bead on the machine with a laser, they can steal whatever is being typed into it.
T-Mobile USA data that was posted to the Internet over the weekend is genuine, but the company was not hacked, the U.S. carrier said Tuesday.
Is the worsening economic situation going to turn some employees into data thieves?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 2 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 3 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 4 Apple Watch review: saving time
- 5 Samsung SUHD smart TV (JS9500) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Uber throws in the towel in battle with French taxi drivers
- Android phone vendors should improve update policies, consumer organization says
- Five smartphones to look forward to
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 3
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.