As cybercriminals employ increasingly sophisticated tactics to steal identities and data, and the costs and consequences of data breaches skyrocket, here are seven steps that your small business should be taking to insulate themselves from cyberattac...
In almost two decades of work in the financial services industry, Brad McFarland has spent most of that time heading up fraud investigations. McFarland, currently director of corporate security with The South Financial Group, a South Carolina-based f...
Hackers broke into a server used by the Apache Software Foundation to keep track of software bugs.
As his parents and sister silently wept, hacker mastermind Albert Gonzalez was sentenced Thursday in U.S. District Court to two concurrent 20-year stints in prison for his role in what prosecutors called the "unparalleled" theft of millions of credit...
HSBC Private Bank (Suisse) Thursday revealed more details about a data theft in Switzerland that took place more than three years ago. The incident affects 15,000 existing clients, enormously more than the figure reported last December when the bank ...
A former research scientist at DuPont USA who is <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9137780/DuPont_sues_Chinese_scientist_for_trade_secret_theft">already facing civil charges</a> for allegedly attempting to steal corporate secrets from t...
If attackers intent on data theft can tap into an electrical socket near a computer or if they can draw a bead on the machine with a laser, they can steal whatever is being typed into it.
T-Mobile USA data that was posted to the Internet over the weekend is genuine, but the company was not hacked, the U.S. carrier said Tuesday.
Is the worsening economic situation going to turn some employees into data thieves?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - experience in IDAM a MUSTNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Oracle/SSADM) 161027/SSA/634Asia
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCQlikview DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Web) 161011/AP/145Asia
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- FTBiomedical Project ManagerSA
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSAP GRC consultant with ABAP experience . Canberra LocationNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC