Sensitive data including Social Security Numbers, names, addresses, phone numbers and personal health data belonging to about 4.9 million active and retired U.S. military personnel may have been compromised after backup tapes containing the data went...
Hackers claiming to belong to the Anonymous hacking collective this morning publicly posted the names, home addresses, email addresses and passwords of 102 police officers belonging to San Francisco's Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) agency.
The FBI said this afternoon that it had arrested a total of fourteen individuals thought to belong to the Anonymous hacking group for their alleged participation in a series of distributed denial-of-service attacks (DDoS) against PayPal last year.
The CIA's main public facing web site appears to have been taken down by hacking group LulzSec earlier today.
Enterprises got some much needed clarification on the implementation of PCI requirements in virtualized environments on Tuesday.
Cedric Crawley wants to keep Windows 7 and his applications in one partition, and his data in another.
This past January, the health organisation Kaiser Permanente reported a theft of an external hard drive from an employee's car. The hard drive contained data on about 15,500 Northern California patients, including their full names, medical record n...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- How to use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10's new browser
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- FTDesktop Support Engineer (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW