Ransomware authors continue improving file-encrypting programs and infection methods for Windows and Android, making these nightmarish attacks harder to avoid.
Reports that new Samsung TVs can capture personal information with their voice recognition feature has sparked concern about what critics perceive as digital spying by so-called smart devices.
Oracle's monster batch of security updates will include a fix for a serious misconfiguration issue in its E-Business Suite product that can give hackers access to databases full of sensitive business records.
A company that correlates data about users across different websites to share with marketers is using unique IDs inserted by Verizon into mobile Web traffic to recreate tracking cookies that have been deleted by users.
Apple has fixed an issue that could have allowed attackers to launch brute-force attacks against iCloud users in order to guess their passwords.
Moonpig, a large online seller of personalized greeting cards and gifts, shut down its mobile apps Tuesday because of a security weakness that could have given hackers access to customer information.
More than a dozen Romanian non-governmental organizations are protesting new cybersecurity legislation passed by the parliament last week that would force businesses to provide the country's national intelligence agencies with access to their data wi...
The attackers who stole information about 83 million JPMorgan Chase customers earlier this year gained a foothold on the company's network because a server reportedly lacked two-factor authentication.
The data breach at the Staples office-supply chain may have affected roughly 1.16 million payment cards as criminals deployed malware to point-of-sale systems at 115 stores, the company said Friday.
A federal judge on Friday questioned the strength of a key lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of the government's Internet surveillance program known as "upstream" data collection.
Sony Pictures on Wednesday canceled the Dec. 25 release of its controversial comedy, "The Interview," after theater chains decided not to play the film following terrorist threats after a cyber attack.
After Sony Pictures Entertainment's computer network was breached in late November, it appeared the hackers wanted to blackmail the company.
Chip-and-PIN payment cards have a strong supporter in the hotbed of payment technologies, with San Francisco's district attorney promoting the new technology as a way to cut down on fraud.
The U.K. has faulted an unnamed tech company for failing to flag a conversation that played a crucial role in planning the murder of a British soldier.
Here's one flight delay that European Union citizens might appreciate: The European Parliament has grounded an agreement that would have sent more passenger data winging its way to Canadian law enforcers. And like other flight delays, it could have h...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
- Identity thieves obtain 100,000 electronic filing PINs from IRS system
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCOracle CC&B Technical AnalystVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTProject Manager | Defence projects | NV1/NV2 cleared | Canberra basedACT
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW