Microsoft is working on new features for its Office 365 cloud service designed to give customers more control over their data and more visibility into how it's being accessed.
The U.S. House of Representatives may vote on a controversial cyberthreat information sharing bill this week, despite major privacy concerns from many digital rights groups and security researchers.
Ambiguous WordPress documentation led many plug-in and theme developers to make an error that exposed websites to cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks.
Web application attacks, point-of-sale intrusions, cyberespionage and crimeware were the leading causes of confirmed data breaches last year.
A new bill designed to encourage businesses and government agencies to share information about cyberthreats with each other may go farther toward protecting the privacy of Internet users than other recent legislation in the U.S. Congress.
The U.K. government's mass surveillance practices will be challenged at the European Court of Human Rights.
Amazon Web Services continues to chip away at the enterprise storage market, with plans for a new service designed to be a nimbler alternative to network attached storage (NAS) appliances.
A German data protection authority has ordered Google to change how it handles users' private data in the country by the end of the year.
Hackers working for the Russian government were able to access President Obama's email system inside the White House, CNN reported Tuesday, indicating that an earlier breach may have been more serious than previously thought.
Google forgot to renew one of its TLS certificates, leading to service disruption Saturday for people using Gmail through third-party email clients.
New U.S. government sanctions targeting the bank accounts of suspected cyberattackers raise questions about due process for people who feel they're wrongly accused and about how agencies will identify the source of attacks.
Facebook tracks everyone who visits its site, including people who don't have an account, and even continues to track users and non-users who have opted out of targeted ads, researchers at two Belgian universities have found.
This app could save your older Android phone from being hijacked. Specifically, the Installer Hijacking Scanner app from the Google Play store is designed to check for a vulnerability that was discovered over a year ago and still hasn't been resolved...
Dutch telecom providers have to delete data that had been retained under the now-scrapped data retention law, unless it is needed for business purposes.
U.S. companies' ability to process personal information from European Union citizens will be challenged in the European Union's highest court on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTPython Data EngineerWA