Microsoft is working on new features for its Office 365 cloud service designed to give customers more control over their data and more visibility into how it's being accessed.
The U.S. House of Representatives may vote on a controversial cyberthreat information sharing bill this week, despite major privacy concerns from many digital rights groups and security researchers.
Ambiguous WordPress documentation led many plug-in and theme developers to make an error that exposed websites to cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks.
Web application attacks, point-of-sale intrusions, cyberespionage and crimeware were the leading causes of confirmed data breaches last year.
A new bill designed to encourage businesses and government agencies to share information about cyberthreats with each other may go farther toward protecting the privacy of Internet users than other recent legislation in the U.S. Congress.
The U.K. government's mass surveillance practices will be challenged at the European Court of Human Rights.
Amazon Web Services continues to chip away at the enterprise storage market, with plans for a new service designed to be a nimbler alternative to network attached storage (NAS) appliances.
A German data protection authority has ordered Google to change how it handles users' private data in the country by the end of the year.
Hackers working for the Russian government were able to access President Obama's email system inside the White House, CNN reported Tuesday, indicating that an earlier breach may have been more serious than previously thought.
Google forgot to renew one of its TLS certificates, leading to service disruption Saturday for people using Gmail through third-party email clients.
New U.S. government sanctions targeting the bank accounts of suspected cyberattackers raise questions about due process for people who feel they're wrongly accused and about how agencies will identify the source of attacks.
Facebook tracks everyone who visits its site, including people who don't have an account, and even continues to track users and non-users who have opted out of targeted ads, researchers at two Belgian universities have found.
This app could save your older Android phone from being hijacked. Specifically, the Installer Hijacking Scanner app from the Google Play store is designed to check for a vulnerability that was discovered over a year ago and still hasn't been resolved...
Dutch telecom providers have to delete data that had been retained under the now-scrapped data retention law, unless it is needed for business purposes.
U.S. companies' ability to process personal information from European Union citizens will be challenged in the European Union's highest court on Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT