Despite disagreements, Europe’s justice ministers Monday agreed “in principle” that companies doing business in the European Union will have to answer only one data protection authority rather than 28.
Hackers broke into the internal computer network of Adobe Systems and stole information on 2.9 million customers, as well as source code for several of the company's products.
A popular Bitcoin forum, Bitcointalk.org, remained offline Wednesday night as it investigated a cyberattack.
Yahoo will stop giving T-shirts as a reward for finding security vulnerabilities after a public shaming it's calling "t-shirt gate."
The flood of stories on government spying will not be slowing soon -- in fact the majority of the most important documents detailing how the U.S. National Security Agency collects personal data have not been published yet, journalists from U.K. newsp...
Alex Holden, founder of security company Hold Security, is in the business of bringing companies bad news.
A hacking group that targeted Japan's parliament in 2011 is believed to have conducted nimble data thefts against organizations mainly in South Korea and Japan, including defense contractors, over the past two years.
European politicians on Tuesday demanded the suspension of a wide-reaching data sharing agreement between the United States and the European Union following allegations that the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) tapped into the international bank t...
Facebook, Google and Yahoo on Monday filed petitions with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court as part of a renewed collective effort to provide more information to their users about government data requests.
Following through on an order earlier this year from U.S. President Barack Obama, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is rapidly developing a set of guidelines and best practices to help organizations better secure their IT syst...
Technology companies may be hiding behind legal jargon to avoid being more forthcoming in their responses to new documents on government surveillance that were disclosed Friday, some experts say.
The capabilities of malware targeting the market-leading Android platform are mimicking those of Trojans that have wrung profits from Windows PC users for years, a new study shows.
A feature that allows Android users to authenticate themselves on Google websites without having to enter their account password can be abused by rogue apps to give attackers access to Google accounts, a security researcher has revealed.
Businesses more interested in controlling which apps are installed on the phones, and separating corporate data from users' personal data
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTQuality ManagerACT
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW