A website that provides US consumers with a free annual credit report appears to have been the source used by hackers to download those of celebrities including Beyoncé and government officials including Federal Bureau of Investigation Director Rober...
Reporters Without Borders named five countries that regularly spy on journalists and dissidents, a practice the group contends is made possible with advanced technology from private companies.
German government officials including Chancellor Angela Merkel could soon be communicating about classified matters using BlackBerry Z10 smartphones equipped with a new micro-SD card from SecuSmart.
Evernote is speeding up its plans to offer two-factor authentication to users following a recent data breach that exposed user names, email addresses and encrypted passwords.
Some thousand-plus Google users have been subject to FBI security information requests since 2009, the company said Tuesday. The data build on Google's already existing tally of government data requests.
Zendesk said Thursday a hacker gained access to support information for some customers of its online help desk software.
Twitter is urging its account holders to be smarter with their passwords following two recent attacks by hackers directed at Burger King and Jeep that took control of those accounts.
Adobe Systems said it will release patches for two critical vulnerabilities disclosed last week that are actively being used by attackers.
Two security vendors have detected an uptick in targeted malicious software attacks against the Uyghur community, an ethnic group in western China that has long campaigned for greater independence from Beijing.
McAfee is enhancing its business security platform by adding near real-time querying capabilities to its ePolicy Orchestrator software and by integrating it with its security information and event management (SIEM) product to automatically initiate e...
Facebook has deleted all European facial recognition data, the Irish data protection commissioner and a German data protection regulator confirmed independently Thursday after reviewing parts of the social network's source code.
The U.S. Department of Energy said Monday that personal information about several hundred employees and contractors was stolen in a mid-January hack, but that no classified information was compromised.
A 22-year-old Dutch man who sold credit card details online was sentenced on Friday to 12 years in a US prison in a fraud prosecutors alleged caused more than US$63 million in damages, according to the Department of Justice.
The Wall Street Journal said Thursday it had been targeted by hackers trying to monitor the newspaper's coverage of China, less than a day after a similar revelation from its competitor The New York Times.
Kaspersky Lab on Wednesday made its bid to reduce the complexity associated with managing IT security processes in corporate environments, with a new product that combines the company's anti-malware technology with new mobile and system management to...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Bose QuietComfort 25 review: A traveller's companion
- 5 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- HP's radical new Machine could start computing by 2016
- Apologetic Microsoft unleashes Xim globally for Android, Win Phone
- FCC: A range of net neutrality options remain on the table
- Pirate Bay co-founder sentenced to 3.5 years imprisonment in Denmark
- Google to kill off SSL 3.0 in Chrome 40
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW