The ongoing revelations of governmental electronic spying point to a problem larger than National Security Agency malfeasance, or even of security weaknesses. Rather the controversy arising from Edward Snowden's leaked documents suggest we face unres...
A new variant of a Trojan program that targets online banking accounts also contains code to search if infected computers have SAP client applications installed, suggesting that attackers might target SAP systems in the future.
Security experts used fake Facebook and LinkedIn profiles pretending to represent a smart, attractive young woman to penetrate the defenses of a U.S. government agency with a high level of cybersecurity awareness, as part of an exercise that shows ho...
MongoHQ, which provides hosting and support for the open-source Mongo database, said attackers may have accessed several of its customers' databases earlier this week.
Europe’s Justice Commissioner warned Tuesday that data privacy concerns could derail a major E.U.-U.S. trade deal.
Buffer, a service for scheduling social media posts, said Sunday it has strengthened its security after spammers gained access to its network.
Some people think a lot can go wrong if you have your emails pass through LinkedIn's servers with the company's new Intro technology.
The Internet Archive, the online repository of millions of digitized books, wants to shield its readers from other's prying eyes -- like the government's.
European Union leaders have given themselves room for manoeuvre in implementing new data protection laws, while pledging to introduce them in a “timely” fashion.
A new tool from security vendor Onapsis aims to secure SAP's in-memory database HANA, the German company's fastest-growing data processing product.
Yahoo will start encrypting the webmail sessions of its users in early 2014 by making HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) standard for all Yahoo Mail connections.
Former users of the Lavabit encrypted email service that was shut down in August are being temporarily allowed to change their passwords and download copies of their data.
A backdoor found in firmware used in several D-Link routers could allow an attacker to change a device's settings, a serious security problem that could be used for surveillance.
Hackers capitalize on other people's mistakes. But they make their own as well.
The director of the U.S. National Security Agency wants you to trust his people.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- Smartwatches wear out their welcome with Motorola
- The mysteries of the GPU in Apple's iPhone 7 are unlocked
- Apple reportedly betting on drones and indoor data to make Maps better
- Apple now takes your old Apple Watch for free recycling
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJapanese Speaking Technical Support EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Immediate Start - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTUX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementWA
- CCSenior Java Developer/ WCEM ConsultantACT
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- CCProduct Designer - UIACT
- CCProject Manager (Network Roll-Out)SA
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead Enterprise Solution Architect - CloudNSW
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- CCRecruitment ConsultantVIC
- FTAngular DeveloperNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCAutoCAD Business System Analyst/ GIS, Spatial AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- FTDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW