The ongoing revelations of governmental electronic spying point to a problem larger than National Security Agency malfeasance, or even of security weaknesses. Rather the controversy arising from Edward Snowden's leaked documents suggest we face unres...
A new variant of a Trojan program that targets online banking accounts also contains code to search if infected computers have SAP client applications installed, suggesting that attackers might target SAP systems in the future.
Security experts used fake Facebook and LinkedIn profiles pretending to represent a smart, attractive young woman to penetrate the defenses of a U.S. government agency with a high level of cybersecurity awareness, as part of an exercise that shows ho...
MongoHQ, which provides hosting and support for the open-source Mongo database, said attackers may have accessed several of its customers' databases earlier this week.
Europe’s Justice Commissioner warned Tuesday that data privacy concerns could derail a major E.U.-U.S. trade deal.
Buffer, a service for scheduling social media posts, said Sunday it has strengthened its security after spammers gained access to its network.
Some people think a lot can go wrong if you have your emails pass through LinkedIn's servers with the company's new Intro technology.
The Internet Archive, the online repository of millions of digitized books, wants to shield its readers from other's prying eyes -- like the government's.
European Union leaders have given themselves room for manoeuvre in implementing new data protection laws, while pledging to introduce them in a “timely” fashion.
A new tool from security vendor Onapsis aims to secure SAP's in-memory database HANA, the German company's fastest-growing data processing product.
Yahoo will start encrypting the webmail sessions of its users in early 2014 by making HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) standard for all Yahoo Mail connections.
Former users of the Lavabit encrypted email service that was shut down in August are being temporarily allowed to change their passwords and download copies of their data.
A backdoor found in firmware used in several D-Link routers could allow an attacker to change a device's settings, a serious security problem that could be used for surveillance.
Hackers capitalize on other people's mistakes. But they make their own as well.
The director of the U.S. National Security Agency wants you to trust his people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 review: The new people's champion topples Titans
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 launches with limited stock, no custom-cooled variants
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Oracle Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCMobile LI SMEVIC
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCApplication System EngineerACT
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia