The ongoing revelations of governmental electronic spying point to a problem larger than National Security Agency malfeasance, or even of security weaknesses. Rather the controversy arising from Edward Snowden's leaked documents suggest we face unres...
A new variant of a Trojan program that targets online banking accounts also contains code to search if infected computers have SAP client applications installed, suggesting that attackers might target SAP systems in the future.
Security experts used fake Facebook and LinkedIn profiles pretending to represent a smart, attractive young woman to penetrate the defenses of a U.S. government agency with a high level of cybersecurity awareness, as part of an exercise that shows ho...
MongoHQ, which provides hosting and support for the open-source Mongo database, said attackers may have accessed several of its customers' databases earlier this week.
Europe’s Justice Commissioner warned Tuesday that data privacy concerns could derail a major E.U.-U.S. trade deal.
Buffer, a service for scheduling social media posts, said Sunday it has strengthened its security after spammers gained access to its network.
Some people think a lot can go wrong if you have your emails pass through LinkedIn's servers with the company's new Intro technology.
The Internet Archive, the online repository of millions of digitized books, wants to shield its readers from other's prying eyes -- like the government's.
European Union leaders have given themselves room for manoeuvre in implementing new data protection laws, while pledging to introduce them in a “timely” fashion.
A new tool from security vendor Onapsis aims to secure SAP's in-memory database HANA, the German company's fastest-growing data processing product.
Yahoo will start encrypting the webmail sessions of its users in early 2014 by making HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) standard for all Yahoo Mail connections.
Former users of the Lavabit encrypted email service that was shut down in August are being temporarily allowed to change their passwords and download copies of their data.
A backdoor found in firmware used in several D-Link routers could allow an attacker to change a device's settings, a serious security problem that could be used for surveillance.
Hackers capitalize on other people's mistakes. But they make their own as well.
The director of the U.S. National Security Agency wants you to trust his people.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPProject Manager - eDRMSQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- TPMobile Application DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- CCAgile CoachWA
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- CCeLearning Support Officer - Moodle/Google appsACT
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerQLD
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- TPProgram ManagerNSW