The ongoing revelations of governmental electronic spying point to a problem larger than National Security Agency malfeasance, or even of security weaknesses. Rather the controversy arising from Edward Snowden's leaked documents suggest we face unres...
A new variant of a Trojan program that targets online banking accounts also contains code to search if infected computers have SAP client applications installed, suggesting that attackers might target SAP systems in the future.
Security experts used fake Facebook and LinkedIn profiles pretending to represent a smart, attractive young woman to penetrate the defenses of a U.S. government agency with a high level of cybersecurity awareness, as part of an exercise that shows ho...
MongoHQ, which provides hosting and support for the open-source Mongo database, said attackers may have accessed several of its customers' databases earlier this week.
Europe’s Justice Commissioner warned Tuesday that data privacy concerns could derail a major E.U.-U.S. trade deal.
Buffer, a service for scheduling social media posts, said Sunday it has strengthened its security after spammers gained access to its network.
Some people think a lot can go wrong if you have your emails pass through LinkedIn's servers with the company's new Intro technology.
The Internet Archive, the online repository of millions of digitized books, wants to shield its readers from other's prying eyes -- like the government's.
European Union leaders have given themselves room for manoeuvre in implementing new data protection laws, while pledging to introduce them in a “timely” fashion.
A new tool from security vendor Onapsis aims to secure SAP's in-memory database HANA, the German company's fastest-growing data processing product.
Yahoo will start encrypting the webmail sessions of its users in early 2014 by making HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) standard for all Yahoo Mail connections.
Former users of the Lavabit encrypted email service that was shut down in August are being temporarily allowed to change their passwords and download copies of their data.
A backdoor found in firmware used in several D-Link routers could allow an attacker to change a device's settings, a serious security problem that could be used for surveillance.
Hackers capitalize on other people's mistakes. But they make their own as well.
The director of the U.S. National Security Agency wants you to trust his people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectQLD
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCJava DeveloperQLD