Empty-handed customers of bankrupt bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox are being targeted in a ploy likely intended to distributed malware.
Sears Holdings said a review of its systems does not show evidence yet of a data breach as retailers continue to stay on guard in the light of payment card terminal hacking at Target and Neiman Marcus.
A mobile application designed to make it easier for RSA Conference 2014 attendees to navigate the event and interact with their peers exposes personal information, according to researchers from security firm IOActive.
A gaping hole in Amazon.com's mobile application, now fixed, allowed hackers to have an unlimited number of attempts guessing a person's password, according to security vendor FireEye.
A cybersecurity company said Tuesday it has obtained a list of 360 million account credentials for Web services, likely collected through multiple data breaches.
Cybercriminals have infected the computers of digital currency holders, using a virus known as "Pony" to make off with account credentials, bitcoins and other digital currencies in one of the largest attacks on the technology, security services firm ...
A hacker defaced the website of EC-Council, an organization that runs IT security training and certification programs, and claims to have obtained copies of passports of law enforcement and military officials who signed up for the organization's cour...
A subtle mistake in how Apple implemented a basic encryption feature that shields data from snooping also affects many desktop applications that rely on the code, according to a noted security researcher.
Neiman Marcus has revised downward the number of credit and debit cards exposed in a data breach, from 1.1 million to 350,000, according to a notice posted Friday on its website.
Personal records for more than 309,000 students and staff were exposed this week in a "sophisticated" database attack at the University of Maryland, the university said Wednesday.
A newly discovered variant of the notorious Zeus banking trojan is disguising a crucial configuration code in a digital photo, a technique known as steganography.
Hackers are circulating credentials for thousands of FTP sites and appear to have compromised file transfer servers at The New York Times and other organizations, according to a security expert.
A new cybersecurity framework released Wednesday by U.S. President Barack Obama's administration aims to help operators of critical infrastructure develop comprehensive cybersecurity programs.
LinkedIn is shutting down Intro, its recently launched mobile service for connecting people over email, that raised security concerns.
As with other technology companies, the number of requests for Twitter users' data from governments worldwide has continued to rise, it reported Thursday in a report showing that it complies with requests from U.S. authorities about 70 percent of the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- 16 TV buying tips that salespeople won’t tell you about
- Corded headphones can now be wireless with Griffin's iTrip Clip Bluetooth adapter
- The Warlock of Firetop Mountain review: Another 1980s sword-and-board adapted for the modern era
- Google's new Crowdsource app wants human help for better translations and Maps info
- Google quietly discontinues the Chromebook Pixel 2
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCBig Data SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160915/SSA/893Asia
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCSitecore DeveloperWA
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCSnr Business Analyst - MulticloudVIC
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW