Encryption is like a relationship -- both parties need to be on the same page for it to work. And Microsoft and Comcast are apparently not on Google's page.
Trend Micro is warning of a phishing campaign touting a "Heartbleed removal" tool, a nonsensical product that is actually malicious software.
Someday, if you use your non-dominant hand to control your mouse or touchpad when you're say, shopping online, websites might interpret your irregular scrolling and clicking as a sign of fraud and require you to prove your identity, thanks to an IBM ...
Inexpensive equipment can be used to disrupt vessel-tracking systems and important communications between ships and port authorities, according to two security researchers.
A new computer Trojan that targets users of 450 financial institutions from around the world appears to borrow functionality and features directly from the notorious Zeus and Carberp malware programs.
Security researchers uncovered a global cybercriminal operation that infected with malware almost 1,500 point-of-sale (POS) terminals, accounting systems and other retail back-office platforms from businesses in 36 countries.
A third of data breaches investigated by security firm Trustwave last year involved compromises of point-of-sale (PoS) systems and over half of all intrusions targeted payment card data.
DuckDuckGo, the privacy-themed search engine, has received a major redesign with enhanced search tools that could usher in a wave of new users.
Amazon, Snapchat and AT&T rank among the least trustworthy technology companies when it comes to how they handle government data requests, according to a report from the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
Some of the biggest U.S. retailers have banded together to share information about cyberthreats, in a bid to avert breaches like that suffered by Target last holiday season.
Facebook is pushing for more email providers to use STARTTLS, a technology that encrypts emails as they pass between servers and clients, after an analysis showed that any SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) server that adds the feature now would st...
The electronic voting system that has been used in Estonia since 2005 cannot guarantee fair elections because of fundamental security weaknesses and poor operational procedures, according to an international team of security and Internet voting resea...
Despite taking prompt action to defend against the Heartbleed attack, some sites are no better off than before -- and in some cases, they are much worse off.
They spread lies. They push products you don't care about. They make unpopular people look popular. Sometimes, they take over your machine with malware.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gear driving strong WLAN equipment sales
- Microsoft declares 350M devices now on Windows 10
- Facebook chooses friends and family over celebrities in your feed, which is probably healthy
- Florida man sues Apple for $10 billion for 'stealing' his iPhone invention from 1992
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW