Closing a gap with other enterprise cloud providers, Google has created a service to facilitate communications across applications that customers build on the company's cloud platform.
Teradata has bought the assets of Revelytix and Hadapt in a bid to grow out its capabilities for the Hadoop big-data processing framework.
If it weren't enough of a challenge for IT architects and system managers to glue enterprise systems together, they must also now worry about connecting their systems to mobile and Web applications as well.
Oracle has released a framework that allows multiple copies of the MySQL database to work in tandem, making it easier for organizations to easily run live backup databases and scale MySQL across multiple servers.
Red Hat is looking to advance the Docker Linux container application for wider enterprise use.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Windows 10's big Anniversary Update will hit phones the same time as PCs
- Hands-on with Pokémon Go: Catch 'em all by exploring the real world
- The Assembly hands-on: The future of VR is adventure games
- EC Technology Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard review: This Jorno clone can save you a few bucks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCF5 Infrastructure AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCChange ManagerACT
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCTest LeadNSW