Closing a gap with other enterprise cloud providers, Google has created a service to facilitate communications across applications that customers build on the company's cloud platform.
Teradata has bought the assets of Revelytix and Hadapt in a bid to grow out its capabilities for the Hadoop big-data processing framework.
If it weren't enough of a challenge for IT architects and system managers to glue enterprise systems together, they must also now worry about connecting their systems to mobile and Web applications as well.
Oracle has released a framework that allows multiple copies of the MySQL database to work in tandem, making it easier for organizations to easily run live backup databases and scale MySQL across multiple servers.
Red Hat is looking to advance the Docker Linux container application for wider enterprise use.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW