Encrypting data traffic is mandatory for safeguarding information. But when attackers use encryption to mask their activity, it can be hard for enterprises to figure out what they're stealing.
The number of personal records compromised by data breaches in California surged to 18.5 million in 2013, up more than six times from the year before, according to a report published on Tuesday by the state's Attorney General.
Network-attached storage (NAS) devices are riddled with vulnerabilities that can put the security of sensitive data and networks at risk, a researcher has found. To prove his point, he has created a proof-of-concept worm that can infect devices from ...
President Barack Obama issued an executive order on Friday to have secure chip-and-PIN technology embedded into government-issued credit and debit cards as part of a broader move aimed at stemming payment data breaches.
Hackers claim to have stolen a database of almost 7 million Dropbox log-in credentials, but the company says its service was not hacked and that unrelated websites are the data source.
Sears Holding Corp. said Friday the payment systems at its Kmart retail chain had been breached as a result of malware, compromising shoppers' credit and debit card numbers.
Dairy Queen said Thursday the "Backoff" point-of-sale malware infected systems at 395 of its stores, stealing payment card data.
A Russian man accused of hacking point-of-sale systems in the U.S. is facing additional charges following a revised indictment returned by a grand jury on Thursday, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
AT&T fired an employee who improperly accessed about 1,600 customer accounts and could have viewed customers' Social Security and driver's license numbers.
Yahoo said Monday it has fixed a bug that was mistaken for the Shellshock flaw, but no user data was affected.
The news about this summer's cyberattack on JPMorgan Chase continues to get worse: A number of other financial institutions were also hit by the same group, according to the New York Times.
Names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses were compromised in a cyberattack on JPMorgan Chase but no "unusual" fraud has yet been detected.
Workers who may be tempted to sell confidential corporate data should think twice about what they write in an email -- an AI-based monitoring system could be watching.
The "Shellshock" flaw has the potential to pose a risk to the payments industry, but doesn't appear to have caused any problems yet, an official with a consortium run by major credit card companies warned on Tuesday.
A privacy watchdog filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission against a community college district in Arizona that lost the personal data of 2.5 million students and employees in two data breaches.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- Ford, MIT use Bostonians’ cellphone location data for traffic planning
- Google Wallet will now automatically send money transfers straight to your bank account
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOperational Applications Support AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCDeployment CoordinatorNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia