A compromise of the community forums for the openSUSE Linux distribution Tuesday sparked concern that hackers have access to a previously unknown exploit for the popular vBulletin Internet forum software.
Palo Alto Networks, an enterprise security company, has acquired Silicon Valley startup Morta Security in a deal that the companies say will better help their clients defend themselves against increasingly sophisticated cyberattacks.
The OpenSSL Project confirmed that weak passwords used on the hosting infrastructure led to the compromise of its website, dispelling concerns that attackers might have exploited a vulnerability in virtualization software.
FireEye, a major enterprise security company, is hoping to better shield its customers from cyberattacks through its acquisition of privately held Mandiant for nearly US$1 billion.
Target has confirmed that hackers obtained customer debit card PINs (personal identification numbers) in the massive data breach suffered by the retailer during the busy holiday shopping season, but says customers should be safe, as the numbers were ...
A U.S. senator has called on the Federal Trade Commission to investigate Target's security practices after the large retailer reported a data breach affecting 40 million customer credit and debit cards.
Target has confirmed that data from about 40 million credit and debit cards was stolen at its stores between Nov. 27 and Dec. 15.
Credit and debit card information of many Target customers may have been stolen during the Black Friday weekend, according to reports.
The Washington Post's servers were recently broken into by a group of unknown origin that gained access to the user names and passwords of its employees, the paper said on Wednesday.
A fake antivirus program in circulation uses at least a dozen stolen digital code-signing certificates, indicating cybercriminals are increasingly breaching the networks of software developers, Microsoft wrote on Sunday.
A new website allows Internet users to check if their usernames and passwords were exposed in some of the largest data breaches in recent years.
New attack campaigns have infected point-of-sale (PoS) systems around the world with sophisticated malware designed to steal payment card and transaction data.
Facebook, LinkedIn and other online services have been resetting accounts after 2 million login credentials, apparently stolen from users' computers, were discovered on a server in the Netherlands.
A new Trojan program that targets users of online financial services has the potential to spread very quickly over the next few months, security researchers warn.
A Boston-based company, Abine, is beefing its anti-tracking browser extension to let users shield their real credit card details, email addresses and phone numbers during web transactions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle Payroll Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- FTSharepoint Developer - O365NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD