Acronis makes True Image Home 2011 even easier to use
Clickfree Wireless Backup review: A 500GB external hard drive with Wi-Fi that you can set and forget
A simple Clickfree solution for backing up multiple computers over a home network
The Clickfree Transformer SE dongle will allow you to easily back up data onto any external USB 2.0 hard drive
I’m still in the audience at the DEMOFall conference, and still taking in demonstrations of new products and services. One of the cooler ideas this morning is Symform, a small-business remote-backup service. Technically, it’s utterly unlike services ...
The amount of storage needed for increasing amounts of data will rise ten-fold in the next five years, yet only one in three users are actively backing up their files, data from a recent Western Digital study revealed recently.
At DCA we regularly deal with people who come to us for data recovery. We have a pretty good track record at salvaging important files; however, in many instances of catastrophic damage to the hard drive, there is no means of recovery. This can leave...
A reader wants to know the downside of backing his data to a flash drive, then deleting it from his hard drive.
Robert wants to know if Windows 7's built-in backup program is worth using.
Peter's motherboard died. How can he retrieve the data on his hard drive?
Nag, nag, nag is what I feel like sometimes when talking about backups, but I'm compelled to help people in spite of themselves. The bottom line is simple: lose data, lose dollars. When you talk about some type of disaster, such as fire or theft of y...
Mention Shakespeare and everyone spouts "To be or not to be." Mention backup, and the question becomes, "To tape or not to tape?" Is tape dead, or do tape-based backup systems still have a place in the modern small business?
It can be a storage nightmare: Given expanding regulatory requirements and the key role that electronic records now play in lawsuits, some enterprises are saving every bit of data they have, just to be safe. As a gauge of storage demand, IDC says the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- New Google Assistant settings, ‘Ok Google' driving commands found in Google app beta code
- Microsoft finalizes Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Ford commits to Apple CarPlay, offering it with SYNC 3 for all 2017 vehicles
- Future Samsung wireless charging pads may handle all your gear at once, patents reveal
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update review: Cortana, Edge overshadow Windows Ink
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD