If the waiter was rude, your hotel room dirty or the plumber sloppy, you should be able to say so online without fear of getting slapped with a lawsuit.
U.S. President Barack Obama's administration still believes in the use of encryption to protect digital information, even after top officials have questioned how law enforcement agencies will get access to data on encrypted devices, a White House adv...
Companies developing Internet of Things (IoT) products should adopt best practices to protect the privacy and security of consumers, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission has recommended.
U.S. President Barack Obama will push Congress to pass a law requiring companies that are victims of data breaches to notify affected consumers within 30 days and a second law that gives consumers more control over their digital data, he said.
A debate in the U.S. about whether the National Security Agency should end its bulk collection of U.S. telephone and business records has come down to an argument over the meaning of the word "bulk."
The freedom and openness of the Internet are at stake after the U.S. government announced plans to end its contractual oversight of ICANN, some critics said Thursday.
U.S. President Barack Obama failed to address the National Security Agency's reported efforts to weaken encryption standards and circumvent online encryption technologies in a speech Friday about surveillance reform.
New legislation in the U.S. Senate that would allow Internet users to tell companies to stop tracking them is unnecessary and could slow e-commerce growth, some tech groups said.
Mobile application developers should minimize privacy surprises for their customers by limiting their data collection and retention and giving users access to the data collected, California Attorney General Kamala Harris has recommended.
Many top websites share their visitors' names, usernames or other personal information with their partners without telling users and, in some cases, without knowing they're doing it, according to a new study from Stanford University.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 11 Easy tips to keep yourself and your children safe online
- The Division review
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTQuality ManagerACT
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork Engineer | DC Relocation |VoIP Refresh | CCNA | CCNPNSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCProject/ Change ManagerQLD
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTAgile CoachNSW