If the waiter was rude, your hotel room dirty or the plumber sloppy, you should be able to say so online without fear of getting slapped with a lawsuit.
U.S. President Barack Obama's administration still believes in the use of encryption to protect digital information, even after top officials have questioned how law enforcement agencies will get access to data on encrypted devices, a White House adv...
Companies developing Internet of Things (IoT) products should adopt best practices to protect the privacy and security of consumers, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission has recommended.
U.S. President Barack Obama will push Congress to pass a law requiring companies that are victims of data breaches to notify affected consumers within 30 days and a second law that gives consumers more control over their digital data, he said.
A debate in the U.S. about whether the National Security Agency should end its bulk collection of U.S. telephone and business records has come down to an argument over the meaning of the word "bulk."
The freedom and openness of the Internet are at stake after the U.S. government announced plans to end its contractual oversight of ICANN, some critics said Thursday.
U.S. President Barack Obama failed to address the National Security Agency's reported efforts to weaken encryption standards and circumvent online encryption technologies in a speech Friday about surveillance reform.
New legislation in the U.S. Senate that would allow Internet users to tell companies to stop tracking them is unnecessary and could slow e-commerce growth, some tech groups said.
Mobile application developers should minimize privacy surprises for their customers by limiting their data collection and retention and giving users access to the data collected, California Attorney General Kamala Harris has recommended.
Many top websites share their visitors' names, usernames or other personal information with their partners without telling users and, in some cases, without knowing they're doing it, according to a new study from Stanford University.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Report: Apple Car launch date slips back a year to 2021
- Pokémon Go and the demon-haunted world
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCIteration Manager/Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- FTSenior Natural/ADABAS ProgrammerSA
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW