A British man faces new charges in the U.S. for allegedly hacking into the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank's servers and stealing names, email addresses and other personal information of the bank's computer users.
Ross Ulbricht, the alleged creator of the Silk Road online black market, will go to trial in November and be held until then without bail, the U.S. Department of Justice said Friday.
The US Department of Justice is investigating the data breach at Target stores, which compromised as many as 110 million payment cards and personal records in one of the largest such attacks on record.
Russian Aleksandr Andreevich Panin has pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit wire and bank fraud for his role as primary developer and distributor of the SpyEye bank fraud Trojan, the U.S. Department of Justice said Tuesday.
Lavabit, the private email service that shut down last year after a court order called for its private SSL (secure socket layer) keys, will make its case Tuesday before a U.S. federal appeals court.
Eleven people were charged in the U.S., India, China and Romania for their suspected involvement with websites offering email hacking services.
A Romanian man was arrested this week under suspicion that he is the hacker known online as Guccifer who hacked into the online accounts of various public figures and politicians, including former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell and members of t...
The founder of the Silk Road underground website has forfeited the site and thousands of bitcoins, worth around US$28 million at current rates, to the U.S. government.
Pirate Bay co-founder Gottfrid Svartholm Warg's detainment in Denmark has been extended by four weeks by the Court of Fredriksberg, a court spokeswoman said Thursday.
Spanish police said Sunday eight people have been arrested who allegedly aided a global ring that stole millions from two banks through fraudulent ATM withdrawals.
A federal judge has ruled that the U.S. National Security Agency's bulk phone record metadata collection efforts are legal, turning aside a lawsuit the American Civil Liberties Union brought against the agency.
French government and police officials requested 6,145 phone and data taps in 2012, fewer than in 2011, according to figures released by the French National Commission for the Control of Security Interceptions (CNCIS) earlier this week.
A Pennsylvania man who hacked into multiple corporate, university and government computer networks and tried to sell access to them, including supercomputers from a U.S. national security laboratory, has been sentenced to 18 months in prison.
Europe’s top legal advisor ruled on Thursday that the blanket retention of data, even to combat crime, is incompatible with fundamental rights.
Thirteen people, including the creator of Blackhole, a popular exploit tool used to infect computers with malware, were arrested and charged in Russia with creating and participating in a criminal organization.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fingerprint scanning is coming to Chromebooks
- Soon your Samsung Galaxy's fingerprint reader will unlock your Windows 10 PC
- Blizzard's ending Windows XP, Vista support for Warcraft, Diablo, Hearthstone, and more games
- Razer Blade Pro (2016) review: Now this is how you do a 'Pro' laptop
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperNSW
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop SupportNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- CCTest ManagerWA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- FTSupport and Operations Team LeadNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- TPPHP DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA