North Korea or not? There's still a lot we don't know about the attack on Sony Pictures and those behind it.
Sony Pictures has been hit by a second lawsuit alleging it didn't do enough to safeguard the personal information of employees that was lost in a major hack in late November.
Sony Pictures on Wednesday canceled the Dec. 25 release of its controversial comedy, "The Interview," after theater chains decided not to play the film following terrorist threats after a cyber attack.
Two former employees of Sony Pictures have filed a lawsuit against the company alleging it didn't do enough to safeguard their personal information and prevent its loss in a massive cyberattack in late November.
The hackers who attacked Sony Pictures have apparently moved on to a new tactic: attempting to spread fear among the general public.
An Illinois hospital says someone attempted to blackmail it to stop the release of data about some of its patients.
The hackers who stole gigabytes of data from Sony Pictures have asked employees of the company to contact them if they don't want their information to become public.
A further dump of Sony Pictures corporate secrets appears to have been put on the Internet over the weekend, with hackers warning of more to come.
The U.S. fight against cybercrime would be more effective if companies put more trust in the country's law enforcement agencies, a top U.S. Department of Justice official said.
The email boxes of two top Sony executives were leaked online on Monday, the latest release of potentially embarrassing corporate information following a major hack on the company's computer networks two weeks ago.
The group claiming responsibility for the Sony Pictures hack has denied it threatened Sony employees and demanded the studio halt the release of a movie that makes light of an assassination attempt on the leader of North Korea.
North Korea's government has denied any involvement in the attack on Sony Pictures, but in a Sunday statement indicated that it's not necessarily unhappy that it happened.
The hack against Sony Pictures appeared to enter new territory on Friday when employees reportedly received messages threatening them and their families.
The U.S. National Security Agency should have an unlimited ability to collect digital information in the name of protecting the country against terrorism and other threats, an influential federal judge said during a debate on privacy.
A former Subway franchise owner will spend time in prison for hacking into computerized cash registers he sold to the sandwich restaurant chain and obtaining more than US$40,000 in gift cards.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia