Three Romanian men and one Austrian man were indicted on Monday by U.S. federal prosecutors for allegedly stealing more than US$1.5 million by cloning payment cards with stolen account information.
As part of a look at the impact of identity theft and the Internal Revenue Service, watchdogs at the Government Accountability Office issued the IRS' top 10 list of identity theft information everyone should be aware of. Some of the information is ob...
A Bank of America insider who sold customer data to criminals cost the bank at least US$10 million in losses.
Facebook will use PhotoDNA, an image analysis technology co-invented by Microsoft, to find child pornography on its site, the company <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pFMV8rl_2Y">said on Thursday in a Youtube video.</a>
It will be a month tomorrow since Sony's PlayStation Network was fully operational, and the popular gaming site is still beset by troubles.
As if being unemployed isn't bad enough, 210,000 unemployed residents of Massachusetts may have had personal data about them stolen from the state agency that is supposed to be helping them out.
Cyber warfare strategy is getting so sophisticated that network attacks suitable for major assaults are being used instead as trial runs meant solely to probe enemies with the aim of figuring out what their defenses are, an audience at an Interop sec...
The source code and a manual to the popular crimeware creation kit Zeus has been leaked, perhaps giving defenders additional tools to fight infections but also raising concerns that criminals may use the source code to create a rapidly expanding comp...
A computer security student at New York's Rochester Institute of Technology has been arrested on charges that he posted counterfeit Internet coupons to the 4chan and Zoklet websites.
The Indian government said Tuesday that new rules allowing it to access personal information available with Internet companies have inherent checks and balances against misuse.
Just as Sony all but accused the hacker group Anonymous yesterday with masterminding the breach of Sony's PlayStation Network, today Anonymous came up short of denying it infiltrated PlayStation Network but rather said others performed the attack wit...
PlayStation Network customers involved in a class-action lawsuit against Sony could be waiting years for small compensation for damages they suffer as a result of their personal information being stolen during a breach last month, according to the le...
The ultimate fee for the data breach last month at email service provider Epsilon could reach as high as $4 billion, depending on what becomes of the data that was stolen, according to a cyber-risk advisory firm.
The city of Taipei is demanding that Sony provide details about any leak of PlayStation Network user data following an intrusion last week or face fines.
It's still unclear why it took Sony so long to admit it lost customers' personally identifiable information in the wake of the PlayStation Network attack, but the real reason may have more to do with legal considerations than how long it took the com...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software
- Paul McCartney gives Skype some silly love songs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA