Two U.S. government agencies have begun to return US$55 million in forfeited funds from a Web-based operation accused by investigators of being a massive Ponzi scheme, the U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Secret Service announced Monday.
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation has arrested a Phoenix student, claiming that he is one of the LulzSec hackers responsible for a database attack on Sony Pictures computers that claimed more than 1 million victims.
When it comes to social engineering attacks, larger companies attract more of them, and when they are victimized it costs more per incident, according to a survey sponsored by Check Point.
With the proliferation of data breaches, The Harford insurance company is selling a new data loss insurance aimed at small businesses that might be put at financial risk if they lose valuable and sensitive data.
A California man who dug up sensitive information belonging to U.S. service members on peer-to-peer networks, and then used it to order iPods, cameras, and even washing machines from an online store, was sentenced to 75 months in federal prison Thurs...
An Indiana man who manufactured counterfeit credit cards and sold them online was sentenced Friday to 14 years in prison for wire fraud and aggravated identity theft, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
The hackers who broke into EMC's RSA Security division last March used the same attack code to try to break into several other companies, including two U.S. national security organizations, according to data provided by the VirusTotal website.
Young males in emerging markets are the most likely to fall victim to cybercrime, whose total cost per year is approaching the scale of illegal drug trafficking worldwide, according to a study by the Norton division of Symantec.
The main U.S. law targeting cybercrime may need to be changed because it has allowed law enforcement agencies to target people who simply violate websites' terms of service or their employers' computer use policies, two senators said Wednesday.
Sony PlayStation users are being warned by the FBI about scams targeting them and other online consumers.
At the Bikinis Sports Bar and Grill in Austin, Texas, you can get burgers and beer served to you by cute waitresses wearing denim shorts and bikini tops. And if you're David Palmer, a recently fired IT worker, you can also break into a U.S. military ...
The U.K. is continuing to aggressively pursue so-called hacktivists, charging two men and arresting two more on Thursday who are allegedly connected with the groups Anonymous and Lulz Security.
A 32-year-old paraplegic was sentenced to six years in prison for infecting more than 100 computers in a quest for financial information, nude photographs and thrills.
U.K. police said Thursday a 22-year-old student has been charged in connection with participating in distributed denial-of-service attacks (DDOS) with the hacking collective Anonymous.
"I forward this file to you for review. Please open and view it."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- Amaysim wins with lowest TIO complaints
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA