An app that purportedly spoofed a Mac so that Android smartphone and tablet owners could send and receive text-like messages through Apple's iMessage service disappeared today from the Google Play app store.
Researchers at the Argonne National Laboratory this week showed how an electronic voting machine model that's expected to be widely used to tally votes in the 2012 elections can be easily hacked using inexpensive, widely-available electronic componen...
The Dutch company that was hacked earlier this summer by certificate thieves has gone bust and shut down, its U.S.-based owner said Tuesday.
A Chinese government official today denied any involvement in the attack that compromised scores of servers belonging to Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Japan's largest defense contractor.
Vacationland Vendors, a company that supplies vending machines and games to entertainment venues, has disclosed a data breach affecting about 40,000 people who visited waterpark resorts in Wisconsin and Tennessee between December 2008 and May 2011.
A report issued last week that claimed users of Microsoft's Internet Explorer have lower IQs than those who run rival browsers was a hoax.
The FBI said this afternoon that it had arrested a total of fourteen individuals thought to belong to the Anonymous hacking group for their alleged participation in a series of distributed denial-of-service attacks (DDoS) against PayPal last year.
Anonymous, which has claimed credit for several high-profile cyber attacks in recent months, plans to launch what it says will be a new social networking site called AnonPlus.
The CIA's main public facing web site appears to have been taken down by hacking group LulzSec earlier today.
Eddie Schwartz, former chief security officer at Netwitness Corp., a company recently acquired by EMC, has been named chief security officer of the storage vendor's RSA security division.
Hacking group Pakistan Cyber Army Friday claimed it had broken into an Acer server in Europe and stole personal data on about 40,000 people.
Microsoft said this week that it has evidence of a link between the fake security software now plaguing Mac users and a hard-charging family of similar software on Windows.
French security company Vupen said today that it's figured out how to hack Google's Chrome by sidestepping not only the browser's built-in "sandbox" but also by evading Windows 7's integrated anti-exploit technologies.
LastPass today rescinded its day-old order that all users of its online password management system reset their master passwords due to a database breach.
Scammers are distributing fake security software aimed at the Mac by taking advantage of the news that al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden has been killed by U.S. forces, a security researcher said today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft rescues disheveled lady Skypers with its TeleBeauty virtual makeup app
- Samsung releases super-high-capacity 8GB DRAM
- Mars lander goes silent, but scientists remain hopeful
- By 2020, you'll say more to a machine than to your spouse
- Google Keep adds app shortcuts, pinned messages in update
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 161026/AP/632Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161017/ITA/742Asia
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- CCQA Test Lead- Digital, Mobile, UX, AGILE, CloudNSW
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Web) 161011/AP/145Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW