Pharmacists at some 7,800 CVS drugstores across the U.S. will soon be able to tap IBM's Watson cognitive computing system in the hopes of predicting customers' health problems before they arise.
It's been around only a week, but Apple Pay is already making waves in the mobile payments field. On Monday, major drugstore chain CVS joined rival Rite Aid in disabling the NFC (near-field communication) payment function on in-store terminals.
More than 1,600 websites selling pharmaceutical products, including some spoofing CVS and Walgreens pharmacies, were shut down this week in a sting involving 99 countries, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration said Thursday.
CollabNet is announcing on Tuesday its acquisition of Codesion, which has provided a cloud-based version of the Subversion open source software configuration management system founded by CollabNet.
Codesion, which offers hosted source code management, has added the Git distributed version control system to its services, the company said this week.
A few weeks ago, we were absolutely excited over the over the prospect of the ProDesk3D, a full-color 3D printer in the works from a New York-based startup named botObjects. Unlike every 3D printer that we've seen so far, the ProDesk3D color palate i...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- Roving Rachel's best crowd-funded travel products that are online right now
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Why Microsoft won't extend the Windows 10 free upgrade offer
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Portfolio Services ManagementNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FT.Net Junior DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCIBM MDM SpecialistVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCSecurity AnalystACT