A growing interest in big data, analytics, and cloud computing helped propel a weak software enterprise market last year, according to research from IDC. SAP and Oracle fared the best among the large software vendors.
Infor is hoping a new social collaboration tool, updated middleware and user interfaces, as well as options for cloud-based deployments, will help cement its place as one of the industry's largest ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendors after SAP ...
Salesforce.com is giving customers and partners access to a new set of tools and services for building mobile applications on its cloud platform.
Salesforce.com continues to build out its Chatter social networking and collaboration software, with upcoming "social intelligence" capabilities that will allow users to find information through new Topics and Expertise categories.
Microsoft has announced some key details of how it will introduce Dynamics ERP (enterprise resource planning) software products to the cloud computing model, from initial release dates to the precise role of partners.
Microsoft hoped recent updates to its Dynamics AX 2012 ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) software would help it grab enterprise-level deals that would ordinarily be won by the likes of Oracle and SAP, and to some degree the strategy appears to be cl...
Microsoft's AX ERP (enterprise resource planning) application will be receiving a set of mobile applications that mix connectivity to back-end systems and processes with a social milieu.
Microsoft is hoping to shove aside rivals such as Salesforce.com and Oracle in the CRM (customer relationship management) software market by linking its own Dynamics CRM application with new capabilities for marketing automation and social media anal...
Salesforce.com will upgrade its Chatter enterprise social networking (ESN) application for iOS and release one for the first time for Android on Tuesday, delivering in both new capabilities to integrate them with its main CRM software.
CRM (customer relationship management) software will be the top priority for additional spending on enterprise applications around the world this year and next, according to newly released data from analyst firm Gartner.
Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff has laid out a new strategic and thematic direction for his company, saying that its goal will now be to help clients become "customer companies," with the end result being greater success.
BI (business intelligence) vendor MicroStrategy is getting out of the contact center software business, having sold off its Angel subsidiary to Genesys for roughly US$110 million in cash. The deal is expected to close in March.
A startup called Colabo has developed a set of analytics tools that it says marketers can use to research trends, brand awareness and other subjects without the need to involve IT departments.
Salesforce.com is planning to add a series of mobile applications to its Service Cloud line of customer service software, in a response to the rampant rise of mobile devices both in the consumer and business worlds.
Salesforce.com has quietly acquired a startup called EntropySoft, a maker of content management and integration software, in a move likely meant to bolster Salesforce.com's Chatterbox service.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rock Band VR review: Rock Band's roaring PC debut showcases Oculus Touch's potential
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Obduction's new VR hand-tracking makes Myst's spiritual successor even more stunning
- Windows 10 Creators Update could take months to roll out, data suggests
- Myth busted: Vulkan's multi-GPU support isn't limited to Windows 10
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCICT Strategist and AdvisorNSW
- TPMedia AssistantNSW
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst (BPMN or UML & Agile)QLD
- FTSenior .Net Developer (Silverlight)VIC
- FTDevOps Engineer - Linux / MySql / ScriptQLD
- TPSenior Performance TesterQLD
- CCMigration EngineerACT
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTWeb BA LeadQLD
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- FTPMO ManagerNSW