A growing interest in big data, analytics, and cloud computing helped propel a weak software enterprise market last year, according to research from IDC. SAP and Oracle fared the best among the large software vendors.
Infor is hoping a new social collaboration tool, updated middleware and user interfaces, as well as options for cloud-based deployments, will help cement its place as one of the industry's largest ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendors after SAP ...
Salesforce.com is giving customers and partners access to a new set of tools and services for building mobile applications on its cloud platform.
Salesforce.com continues to build out its Chatter social networking and collaboration software, with upcoming "social intelligence" capabilities that will allow users to find information through new Topics and Expertise categories.
Microsoft has announced some key details of how it will introduce Dynamics ERP (enterprise resource planning) software products to the cloud computing model, from initial release dates to the precise role of partners.
Microsoft hoped recent updates to its Dynamics AX 2012 ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) software would help it grab enterprise-level deals that would ordinarily be won by the likes of Oracle and SAP, and to some degree the strategy appears to be cl...
Microsoft's AX ERP (enterprise resource planning) application will be receiving a set of mobile applications that mix connectivity to back-end systems and processes with a social milieu.
Microsoft is hoping to shove aside rivals such as Salesforce.com and Oracle in the CRM (customer relationship management) software market by linking its own Dynamics CRM application with new capabilities for marketing automation and social media anal...
Salesforce.com will upgrade its Chatter enterprise social networking (ESN) application for iOS and release one for the first time for Android on Tuesday, delivering in both new capabilities to integrate them with its main CRM software.
CRM (customer relationship management) software will be the top priority for additional spending on enterprise applications around the world this year and next, according to newly released data from analyst firm Gartner.
Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff has laid out a new strategic and thematic direction for his company, saying that its goal will now be to help clients become "customer companies," with the end result being greater success.
BI (business intelligence) vendor MicroStrategy is getting out of the contact center software business, having sold off its Angel subsidiary to Genesys for roughly US$110 million in cash. The deal is expected to close in March.
A startup called Colabo has developed a set of analytics tools that it says marketers can use to research trends, brand awareness and other subjects without the need to involve IT departments.
Salesforce.com is planning to add a series of mobile applications to its Service Cloud line of customer service software, in a response to the rampant rise of mobile devices both in the consumer and business worlds.
Salesforce.com has quietly acquired a startup called EntropySoft, a maker of content management and integration software, in a move likely meant to bolster Salesforce.com's Chatterbox service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- The so-called Universal Stylus Initiative launches without the three biggest players
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube get in on presidential debates
- More than half of PCs don't have Windows 10 AU yet, and no one's quite sure why
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCPMO AnalystNSW