While marketers want to engage customers in a unified way, disconnected systems often make that difficult. Adobe and Microsoft aim to tackle that problem by integrating Adobe's Marketing Cloud with Dynamics CRM.
Following a string of acquisition and partnership announcements over the past few weeks, SugarCRM on Tuesday rolled out a new version of its flagship customer relationship management software that adds business process management capabilities along w...
Every company says it wants to provide a top-notch customer experience; how many actually do is another matter.
Imagine a service desk, and chances are you envision a team focused on helping and supporting external customers. But often overlooked are equivalent services that are focused instead on serving an organization's internal customers -- helping employe...
There are many metrics that can be used to try to predict the success of a customer relationship, but sometimes it's better to simply let history speak for itself. That, in essence, is the premise behind Bullhorn's new Pulse CRM tool, which mines a c...
It's getting close to a year since Microsoft and Salesforce.com announced their strategic partnership, and the fruits of their union are beginning to appear. After discussing a number of planned joint products last fall, the two companies on Wednesda...
SugarCRM has been busy, acquiring mobile app and data analytics company Stitch earlier this month and then this week, announcing with Deutsche Telekom a customer relationship management hosting service in Germany. The moves highlight the company's pr...
Following the launch of Dynamics CRM 2015 last November, Microsoft on Monday announced a Spring update to the software that promises new social, mobile and analytics capabilities along with closer integration with Office 365.
Data-science and analytics capabilities are popping up with increasing frequency in enterprise applications of virtually every shape and size, and Salesforce's CRM platform is no exception. Barely a week after adding a new predictive decision-making ...
SugarCRM has acquired software and programmers from Stitch, the developer of an iPhone app that acts as a personal assistant for sales staff, in order to boost its customer relationship management offering.
Small businesses just starting out may dream of world domination, but that's a difficult goal to achieve if you can't interact with customers in more than one or two languages. Enter Salesforce's Desk.com customer-support app, which just got a hefty ...
Imagine your company has just launched a new product: the Acme iSolution. You've got an ad campaign under way and you want to know how people are reacting.
Oracle has released an update to its Oracle Service Cloud that adds new tools to give companies more insight about their customers.
Dynamics customers can now get their hands on the suite's latest update, which includes the ability to add the Cortana voice-command technology to the company's CRM software.
Dynamics CRM 2015 will ship next month with multiple enhancements, including one literally audible: using Cortana on Windows Phone 8.1 devices, users will be able to talk to the customer relationship management suite.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT