Users of Salesforce's Marketing Cloud on Tuesday gained easier access to Instagram's roughly 300 million users thanks to an integration made possible by a new API.
Microsoft has acquired Incent Games and plans to integrate the Texas startup's FantasySalesTeam sales-gamification software into Dynamics CRM.
Microsoft and FieldOne have been partners for several years already, but on Thursday Microsoft took the relationship a step further and acquired the New Jersey-based provider of field-service software.
Salesforce has long targeted SMBs with its Desk.com application for customer support, but on Wednesday the cloud powerhouse launched a new version of the software designed specifically for rapidly growing firms.
Companies large and small are scrambling to keep up with the demands of an increasingly mobile world, and on Thursday Salesforce unveiled a new line of tools that's designed to help.
Furthering its push to deliver user-friendly analytics across the enterprise, Salesforce on Thursday unveiled a new series of apps that are each tailored for a specific business context and role.
Marketers have long struggled with the challenge of engaging customers across channels, but an updated version of Salesforce's Marketing Cloud could help.
It would have been easy enough for Dunkin' Donuts to dismiss the Internet phenomenon "Dressgate" as irrelevant to its brand. What, after all, could an online debate over optical illusions and the color of a dress possibly have to do with pastry and c...
LinkedIn added Salesforce CRM integration to its Sales Navigator tool last fall, and on Thursday it went a step further by adding ties to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Give a marketer a sale, and you'll keep his company afloat for a day; teach him to predict future sales, and you may just ensure his longevity.
All the data "lakes" in the world won't amount to much if you can't figure out what they mean for your business. With that in mind, Salesforce on Thursday unveiled Salesforce Wave for Big Data, a new tool designed to help business users make sense of...
After launching its Community Cloud last August for companies trying to engage their customers online, Salesforce has now given the platform a major update.
Simplicity is an oft-cited goal in the world of enterprise software, but by most accounts, it's rarely achieved. Percolate is hoping to change that, at least for marketing professionals.
There's been a flurry of speculation that Salesforce.com could be up for sale, but an alternative line of thinking points to a deal with Sage Group as the explanation for the team of lawyers Salesforce recently hired.
Rumors of a potential Salesforce acquisition have been flying for over a week now, including the recent suggestion that Microsoft was a likely contender. According to a new report, however, it now looks like that's not the case.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Agents of Mayhem hands-on: Saints Row meets SHIELD
- Top 10 emerging technologies from the World Economic Forum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW