The mobile industry is trying to shoot down another law requiring cellphone radiation warnings.
Five telecom trade groups and two broadband providers have asked the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to put a hold on net neutrality rules it recently approved.
The U.S. House of Representatives may vote on a controversial cyberthreat information sharing bill this week, despite major privacy concerns from many digital rights groups and security researchers.
One of the main arguments for the trade groups and ISPs that have filed six -- yes, six -- lawsuits against the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules is that the agency violated a 69-year-old administrative procedure law in cr...
The rush is on to sue the U.S. Federal Communications Commission over its net neutrality rules, with three trade groups filing legal challenges Tuesday.
With the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday, it's fair to say that technology policy hasn't risen to the top of the agenda in the debate between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCEnterprise Data Business AnalystNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTIdentity Systems Analyst / Solution DesignerACT
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Citrix EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- FTData AnalystACT
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCDirector - Technical Upgrade Program- Data migration, InfraNSW