IT services vendor Computer Sciences Corp. plans to separate its US$4.1 billion U.S. public sector business to form a new company, it said Tuesday.
IT services company CSC will pay US$190 million to settle a case brought by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission over four-year-old charges that it violated U.S. antifraud, reporting, and books-and-records laws. The company did not admit guilt...
Pirate Bay co-founder Gottfrid Svartholm Warg has been sentenced by the Court of Frederiksberg in Denmark to three-and-a-half years in jail for hacking and serious vandalism.
The U.S. Air Force has decided to scrap a major ERP (enterprise resource planning) software project after spending US$1 billion, concluding that finishing it would cost far too much more money for too little gain.
An investigation by the US Securities and Exchange Commission has been expanded to include Computer Sciences Corp.'s business in Australia, the company said on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
- Galaxy Note7 battery woes continue as company investigates phones that are running too hot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW