The U.S. Air Force has decided to scrap a major ERP (enterprise resource planning) software project after spending US$1 billion, concluding that finishing it would cost far too much more money for too little gain.
An investigation by the US Securities and Exchange Commission has been expanded to include Computer Sciences Corp.'s business in Australia, the company said on Wednesday.
IT services company, Computer Sciences Corporation, said Wednesday it has acquired AppLabs Technologies, a privately held Indian software testing services provider, for an undisclosed amount.
Microsoft Corp.'s late move into the hosted software business gained some headway this month when two outsourcers -- Computer Sciences Corp. and Azaleos Corp. -- agreed to resell its Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Ericsson releases WebRTC browser and framework as open source
- Booksellers raise Amazon monopoly concerns with European Commission
- Group's numbers opposed to net neutrality smaller than suggested
- Artificial intelligence system can predict data theft by scanning email
- Orange targets home applications with new mobile-to-TV gadgets and services
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.