The hunt for memory technology to replace NAND flash storage within the next 10 years is under way, and startup Crossbar is planning to bringing its version of RRAM (resistive random-access memory) technology to market next year.
Solid-state drive adoption will continue to grow and it will be more than 10 years before it is ultimately replaced by a new memory technology, experts said.
Startup Crossbar emerged from stealth mode Monday to announce its version of RRAM (resistive random-access memory), a new type of memory that could be a successor to flash storage and DRAM.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTApplications Architect/ Pre-sales (Microsoft Applications)WA
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC