North Korea's government has denied any involvement in the attack on Sony Pictures, but in a Sunday statement indicated that it's not necessarily unhappy that it happened.
The hack against Sony Pictures appeared to enter new territory on Friday when employees reportedly received messages threatening them and their families.
The holiday season is rife with online rip-offs. In a move to protect consumers, law enforcement officials have seized 292 domain names for sites that allegedly were selling counterfeit goods.
A former Subway franchise owner will spend time in prison for hacking into computerized cash registers he sold to the sandwich restaurant chain and obtaining more than US$40,000 in gift cards.
An agreement between Intel's McAfee security branch and European law enforcement will allow the two to work on joint operations to fight cybercrime.
A 28-year-old man was sentenced to more than nine years in prison Wednesday for buying stolen credit and debit card numbers from an underground online marketplace.
Coordinated raids by law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and 16 European countries have closed hundreds of underground websites, including dozens dealing in weapons and drugs, and led to the arrest of 17 people.
A 19-year-old U.K. man said he was relieved after receiving probation for pleading guilty to four hacking-related charges in connection with a large distributed denial-of-service attack on the Metropolitan Police Service's website.
Pirate Bay co-founder Gottfrid Svartholm Warg has been sentenced by the Court of Frederiksberg in Denmark to three-and-a-half years in jail for hacking and serious vandalism.
Pirate Bay co-founder Gottfrid Svartholm Warg was found guilty of hacking and serious vandalism in the Court of Fredriksberg in Denmark on Thursday.
The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation issued a warning to companies and organizations on Wednesday of cyberattacks by people linked with the Chinese government.
Authorities have extradited the founder of Liberty Reserve, a virtual currency allegedly used by cybercriminals for money laundering, from Spain to the U.S.
A Russian man accused of hacking point-of-sale systems in the U.S. is facing additional charges following a revised indictment returned by a grand jury on Thursday, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Earlier this week, an indictment was unsealed outlining a long list of charges against a group of men accused of running a three-year hacking spree that stole intellectual property from gaming companies.
For the second time in as many weeks, a senior U.S. government official has warned that widespread use of encryption could harm investigations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Maps tunnel navigation can be dangerous
- Akitio Thunder3 PCIe SSD review: Blazingly fast external storage for rich kids
- Xbox One S controller review: New features and custom colors make for a great successor
- Why you want Google's Allo
- This week in games: Blizzard ditches Battle.net, Gears of War 4 adds PC split-screen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC