North Korea was responsible for the devastating cyberattack on Sony Pictures, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation said Friday after a two-week investigation.
North Korea or not? There's still a lot we don't know about the attack on Sony Pictures and those behind it.
An Uber driver in the Boston area is facing rape and other charges for allegedly beating and sexually assaulting a passenger earlier this month.
Sony Pictures has been hit by a second lawsuit alleging it didn't do enough to safeguard the personal information of employees that was lost in a major hack in late November.
Sony Pictures on Wednesday canceled the Dec. 25 release of its controversial comedy, "The Interview," after theater chains decided not to play the film following terrorist threats after a cyber attack.
Two former employees of Sony Pictures have filed a lawsuit against the company alleging it didn't do enough to safeguard their personal information and prevent its loss in a massive cyberattack in late November.
The hackers who attacked Sony Pictures have apparently moved on to a new tactic: attempting to spread fear among the general public.
An Illinois hospital says someone attempted to blackmail it to stop the release of data about some of its patients.
The hackers who stole gigabytes of data from Sony Pictures have asked employees of the company to contact them if they don't want their information to become public.
A further dump of Sony Pictures corporate secrets appears to have been put on the Internet over the weekend, with hackers warning of more to come.
There is more trouble brewing for ride-hailing service Uber in Brussels where the minister for mobility announced he will file a complaint with the police to take the company's site offline in Belgium.
Uber has been hit with a lawsuit by the district attorneys for Los Angeles and San Francisco that accuses it of misleading consumers over its background checks on drivers and could lead to millions of dollars in fines.
Swedish police raided a data center in Stockholm on Tuesday, seizing computers and forcing The Pirate Bay website offline.
The email boxes of two top Sony executives were leaked online on Monday, the latest release of potentially embarrassing corporate information following a major hack on the company's computer networks two weeks ago.
The group claiming responsibility for the Sony Pictures hack has denied it threatened Sony employees and demanded the studio halt the release of a movie that makes light of an assassination attempt on the leader of North Korea.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to trip out with the iTunes visualizer
- How to add a second number to your Android phone
- Intel partners with Vivid to launch new interactive 3D experience
- Synology DS216+ Review
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAmazon Web Services (AWS) IT SupportWA
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- CCHastus AdministratorVIC
- CCTester Analyst - learn on the job!ACT
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA