North Korea was responsible for the devastating cyberattack on Sony Pictures, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation said Friday after a two-week investigation.
North Korea or not? There's still a lot we don't know about the attack on Sony Pictures and those behind it.
An Uber driver in the Boston area is facing rape and other charges for allegedly beating and sexually assaulting a passenger earlier this month.
Sony Pictures has been hit by a second lawsuit alleging it didn't do enough to safeguard the personal information of employees that was lost in a major hack in late November.
Sony Pictures on Wednesday canceled the Dec. 25 release of its controversial comedy, "The Interview," after theater chains decided not to play the film following terrorist threats after a cyber attack.
Two former employees of Sony Pictures have filed a lawsuit against the company alleging it didn't do enough to safeguard their personal information and prevent its loss in a massive cyberattack in late November.
The hackers who attacked Sony Pictures have apparently moved on to a new tactic: attempting to spread fear among the general public.
An Illinois hospital says someone attempted to blackmail it to stop the release of data about some of its patients.
The hackers who stole gigabytes of data from Sony Pictures have asked employees of the company to contact them if they don't want their information to become public.
A further dump of Sony Pictures corporate secrets appears to have been put on the Internet over the weekend, with hackers warning of more to come.
There is more trouble brewing for ride-hailing service Uber in Brussels where the minister for mobility announced he will file a complaint with the police to take the company's site offline in Belgium.
Uber has been hit with a lawsuit by the district attorneys for Los Angeles and San Francisco that accuses it of misleading consumers over its background checks on drivers and could lead to millions of dollars in fines.
Swedish police raided a data center in Stockholm on Tuesday, seizing computers and forcing The Pirate Bay website offline.
The email boxes of two top Sony executives were leaked online on Monday, the latest release of potentially embarrassing corporate information following a major hack on the company's computer networks two weeks ago.
The group claiming responsibility for the Sony Pictures hack has denied it threatened Sony employees and demanded the studio halt the release of a movie that makes light of an assassination attempt on the leader of North Korea.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The SteelSeries Qck Prism is the first dual-sided RGB mousepad
- Nvidia's offering three free VR games if you buy a GTX 10 Series card and an Oculus Rift + Touch
- Call of Duty: WWII returns the series to Normandy and Germany on November 3
- Don't install the Windows 10 Creators Update on your own, Microsoft advises
- Scanner Sombre review: A weird and unsettling glimpse into darkness
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTIT Test ManagerNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent jobACT
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTICT Relationship Manager - Service Delivery EnvironmentNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTSAP Fiori Technical SpecialistsACT
- FTOSS Developer - BPM (Business Process Manager) SMEVIC
- FTData Analyst - GISQLD
- FTGeospatial Data AnalystVIC
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- FTDeveloper / Junior Solution DesignerQLD
- CCEngineer/Developer - Comptel - TelcoVIC
- CCSOE Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW