Edward Snowden, the former U.S. National Security Agency contractor who leaked details of the agency's surveillance programs, is willing to return to the U.S. and face criminal charges, if he's assured of a fair trial, according to a Russian news rep...
Hunter Moore, the infamous creator of a website that published nude photos of people that had been pilfered from their email accounts, pleaded guilty on Wednesday to two counts in federal court.
A Swedish man pleaded guilty Wednesday to peddling one of the most prevalent spying programs called Blackshades that was widely used by the criminal underground.
A still-active cybercriminal gang has stolen up to a $1 billion from banks in at least 25 countries over the last two years, infiltrating networks with malware and spying on employees' computers to facilitate large wire transfers, Kaspersky Lab said ...
A programmer for defunct file storage site Megaupload has pleaded guilty to criminal copyright infringement charges and has been sentenced to a year and a day in U.S. prison.
The number of thefts and robberies of smartphones, particularly iPhones, is on the fall in New York, London and San Francisco, according to data to be released Wednesday.
Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom has avoided extradition to the U.S. on copyright infringement charges, but one of his lieutenants may have turned himself in there yesterday.
Pro tip for any would-be online drug kingpins: Don't post vacation pictures on Facebook.
After little over three hours of deliberation, a Manhattan jury found Ross Ulbricht guilty on all counts of conspiracy related to running the notorious Silk Road underground online marketplace.
Federal prosecutors made their closing arguments Tuesday in their case against Ross Ulbricht, the accused mastermind behind the notorious Silk Road underground marketplace for drugs and other unlawful goods, by asking the jury to connect the dots amo...
Chat logs and other digital records entered into evidence in a federal court case Monday detailed how the operators of the infamous Silk Road underground online marketplace planned to have individuals murdered for potentially disclosing the identitie...
A passenger who says she was raped and sexually assaulted by an Uber driver in New Delhi has sued Uber in a U.S. court, alleging that the company was negligent and that its commitment to passenger safety comes second to profits.
The man accused of masterminding the Silk Road underground online marketplace had between $16 million and $18 million worth of bitcoins on the laptop he was using when he was arrested in October 2013, federal prosecutors testified in Manhattan federa...
A former drug dealer has testified in court that he sold as much as US$70,000 worth of heroin each month through the Silk Road online market, which he saw as a safe, easy place to do business.
When operating outside of the law, you can't exactly rely on the police to protect your illegal enterprise from other criminals.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15014 officially adds ebook support
- Data shows Tesla vehicle crashes dropped 40% with Autopilot
- Mozilla's new corporate logo evokes URL lingo
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCApplication PackagerVIC
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCDevOps Lead - Agile/AWSVIC
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- FTMid Level Infrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Content CoordinatorVIC
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- CCPeoplesoft SpecialistACT
- TPNetwork Security OfficerVIC
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire DevelopersQLD
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)Other
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- FTTechnical Consultant/Systems AnalystQLD
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCSystems EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW