Germany's federal prosecutor is considering if there is enough evidence to warrant a formal, criminal investigation into the German government's alleged involvement in the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) data collection program, a spokeswoman sai...
A former network engineer at a West Virginia oil and gas company could face up to 10 years in federal prison after pleading guilty this week to sabotaging the company's systems so badly that its operations were affected for a month.
The US Department of Justice is investigating the data breach at Target stores, which compromised as many as 110 million payment cards and personal records in one of the largest such attacks on record.
A man charged with aiding a terrorist organization has asked a U.S. court to throw out information collected by the National Security Agency, saying the NSA's surveillance of his Internet communications violates the Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Const...
While privacy advocates may see Lavabit as bravely defending U.S. privacy rights in the online world, federal judges hearing its appeal of contempt-of-court charges seem to regard the now defunct encrypted email service as just being tardy in complyi...
Two operators of BitInstant, an online Bitcoin exchange business, were arrested for money laundering tied to the sale of illegal drugs using Bitcoin, facing 25 years or longer in prison, the Manhattan US attorney said.
Eleven people were charged in the U.S., India, China and Romania for their suspected involvement with websites offering email hacking services.
A Romanian man was arrested this week under suspicion that he is the hacker known online as Guccifer who hacked into the online accounts of various public figures and politicians, including former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell and members of t...
Apple's "Find My iPhone" application led police in Silicon Valley to quickly arrest two suspected thieves after gadgets worth thousands of dollars were taken from a Palo Alto startup incubator.
A court in Southern California has dismissed what was apparently the first-ever traffic citation issued for wearing Google Glass while driving.
Pirate Bay co-founder Gottfrid Svartholm Warg's detainment in Denmark has been extended by four weeks by the Court of Fredriksberg, a court spokeswoman said Thursday.
Spanish police said Sunday eight people have been arrested who allegedly aided a global ring that stole millions from two banks through fraudulent ATM withdrawals.
Police in San Francisco have arrested a 16-year old resident of the city on suspicion of murder and attempted robbery after a cellphone theft apparently went wrong earlier this month.
Employees of the online file storage service Megaupload discussed widespread copyright infringement on the site in internal communications released Friday by the U.S. Department of Justice.
Kill-switch technology that can render a lost or stolen smartphone useless would become mandatory in California under a new bill that will be proposed to the state legislature in January.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- This sticker can wirelessly charge your smartphone or tablet
- Microsoft breaks own design rules in dupe-the-user Windows 10 upgrade tactic
- Samsung isn't giving up on Android Wear, it's just not making any new Android Wear watches
- Google quietly kills its Nexus Player as Chromecast overshadows Android TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSecurity Consultant - Telecommunications and NetworksSA
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCProject Manager - Healthcare DomainSA
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW