The Swedish Prosecution Authority has dropped the investigation of WikiLeaks front-man Julian Assange for sexual molestation and two unlawful coercion allegations, but it still has a rape allegation to investigate.
Republican presidential candidate and former tech-executive Carly Fiorina has called on Apple and Google to provide greater access to information about their users to the FBI and law enforcement in order to aid investigations.
San Francisco police suspect a woman got much more than a bed for the night when she booked a stay in the city through Airbnb earlier this year.
Italian police have shut down a Dark Web marketplace offering illegal goods ranging from child pornography to forged luncheon vouchers, and seized 11,000 bitcoin wallets worth about 1 million euros, authorities said Friday.
Apple's iPhones are a big business in China. So big that an alleged supplier of knock-off iPhones in the country produced at least 40,000 units, before local police shut down the massive operation.
U.S law enforcement officials have arrested five individuals who reportedly were involved in the high-profile 2014 computer hacking of JPMorgan.
The "possibility exists" for the U.S. Department of Justice to cut a deal that would allow surveillance leaker Edward Snowden to return to the U.S., a former attorney general said in a media interview.
A former Goldman Sachs programmer saw his second criminal conviction dismissed on Monday in a long-fought, technically challenging legal battle that centered on 32MB of copied code.
A Drug Enforcement Administration agent intimately involved in the Silk Road investigation admitted on Wednesday he secretly accepted bitcoins from the underground website's operator and illegally took other funds.
A former executive vice president at Qualcomm was sentenced Friday to 18 months in prison and fined US$500,000 on charges related to a three-year-long insider trading scheme.
The creator of a tool that was used to steal data from a half-million computers will go to prison for close to five years, the U.S. Department of Justice said Tuesday.
The U.S. Department of Justice's conviction of Silk Road mastermind Ross Ulbricht may have been compromised by two corrupt investigators.
The FBI is looking into a series of deliberate cuts of fiber optic cables in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Facing life in prison, Ross Ulbricht is appealing his seven convictions for operating Silk Road, the illegal drugs online marketplace.
Encrypted social networking tools are hindering the FBI's ability to track terrorists and recruiters who are appealing to young people in the U.S., an FBI official told lawmakers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Radeon RX 480 owners are transforming their graphics cards into the Radeon RX 580
- EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 review: A ferocious graphics card with a radical cooler
- Why getting the basics right in ITSM is the real advantage for businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- TPIT Infrastructure Software Licence SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTIT ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Solutions Architect - Network & Unified ComunicationsACT
- FTIT Test ManagerNSW
- FTHelp Desk/ Desktop SupportSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Mobile ApplicationsQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- TPSharePoint DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Information Security SpecialistQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- TPOffice 365 Deployment SupportQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Qld Health - Short term contractQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst Forecaster - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperQLD