The Swedish Prosecution Authority has dropped the investigation of WikiLeaks front-man Julian Assange for sexual molestation and two unlawful coercion allegations, but it still has a rape allegation to investigate.
Republican presidential candidate and former tech-executive Carly Fiorina has called on Apple and Google to provide greater access to information about their users to the FBI and law enforcement in order to aid investigations.
San Francisco police suspect a woman got much more than a bed for the night when she booked a stay in the city through Airbnb earlier this year.
Italian police have shut down a Dark Web marketplace offering illegal goods ranging from child pornography to forged luncheon vouchers, and seized 11,000 bitcoin wallets worth about 1 million euros, authorities said Friday.
Apple's iPhones are a big business in China. So big that an alleged supplier of knock-off iPhones in the country produced at least 40,000 units, before local police shut down the massive operation.
U.S law enforcement officials have arrested five individuals who reportedly were involved in the high-profile 2014 computer hacking of JPMorgan.
The "possibility exists" for the U.S. Department of Justice to cut a deal that would allow surveillance leaker Edward Snowden to return to the U.S., a former attorney general said in a media interview.
A former Goldman Sachs programmer saw his second criminal conviction dismissed on Monday in a long-fought, technically challenging legal battle that centered on 32MB of copied code.
A Drug Enforcement Administration agent intimately involved in the Silk Road investigation admitted on Wednesday he secretly accepted bitcoins from the underground website's operator and illegally took other funds.
A former executive vice president at Qualcomm was sentenced Friday to 18 months in prison and fined US$500,000 on charges related to a three-year-long insider trading scheme.
The creator of a tool that was used to steal data from a half-million computers will go to prison for close to five years, the U.S. Department of Justice said Tuesday.
The U.S. Department of Justice's conviction of Silk Road mastermind Ross Ulbricht may have been compromised by two corrupt investigators.
The FBI is looking into a series of deliberate cuts of fiber optic cables in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Facing life in prison, Ross Ulbricht is appealing his seven convictions for operating Silk Road, the illegal drugs online marketplace.
Encrypted social networking tools are hindering the FBI's ability to track terrorists and recruiters who are appealing to young people in the U.S., an FBI official told lawmakers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- Only Apple Music subscribers will get to watch Apple's live music fest this year
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- WiFi review: Does MU-MIMO currently make a difference?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC