The Swedish Prosecution Authority has dropped the investigation of WikiLeaks front-man Julian Assange for sexual molestation and two unlawful coercion allegations, but it still has a rape allegation to investigate.
Republican presidential candidate and former tech-executive Carly Fiorina has called on Apple and Google to provide greater access to information about their users to the FBI and law enforcement in order to aid investigations.
San Francisco police suspect a woman got much more than a bed for the night when she booked a stay in the city through Airbnb earlier this year.
Italian police have shut down a Dark Web marketplace offering illegal goods ranging from child pornography to forged luncheon vouchers, and seized 11,000 bitcoin wallets worth about 1 million euros, authorities said Friday.
Apple's iPhones are a big business in China. So big that an alleged supplier of knock-off iPhones in the country produced at least 40,000 units, before local police shut down the massive operation.
U.S law enforcement officials have arrested five individuals who reportedly were involved in the high-profile 2014 computer hacking of JPMorgan.
The "possibility exists" for the U.S. Department of Justice to cut a deal that would allow surveillance leaker Edward Snowden to return to the U.S., a former attorney general said in a media interview.
A former Goldman Sachs programmer saw his second criminal conviction dismissed on Monday in a long-fought, technically challenging legal battle that centered on 32MB of copied code.
A Drug Enforcement Administration agent intimately involved in the Silk Road investigation admitted on Wednesday he secretly accepted bitcoins from the underground website's operator and illegally took other funds.
A former executive vice president at Qualcomm was sentenced Friday to 18 months in prison and fined US$500,000 on charges related to a three-year-long insider trading scheme.
The creator of a tool that was used to steal data from a half-million computers will go to prison for close to five years, the U.S. Department of Justice said Tuesday.
The U.S. Department of Justice's conviction of Silk Road mastermind Ross Ulbricht may have been compromised by two corrupt investigators.
The FBI is looking into a series of deliberate cuts of fiber optic cables in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Facing life in prison, Ross Ulbricht is appealing his seven convictions for operating Silk Road, the illegal drugs online marketplace.
Encrypted social networking tools are hindering the FBI's ability to track terrorists and recruiters who are appealing to young people in the U.S., an FBI official told lawmakers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Writer / Instructional Designer - 3 mth contact - ASAP StartNSW
- FTSystem Engineer l Applications & SOE PackagersNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCProject Manager - DigitisationQLD
- TPJava Software DeveloperQLD
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCSAP ERP ArchitectNSW
- FTMigration Release CoordinatorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementWA
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCUX LeadNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCProgram ManagerACT
- FTSoftware Developers - .Net 4.6NSW
- TPSolution Architect - PortalWA
- FTApplications ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCCompliance Administrator - Contracts/ ProcurementVIC
- CCSenior Digital DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC