The Swedish Prosecution Authority has dropped the investigation of WikiLeaks front-man Julian Assange for sexual molestation and two unlawful coercion allegations, but it still has a rape allegation to investigate.
Republican presidential candidate and former tech-executive Carly Fiorina has called on Apple and Google to provide greater access to information about their users to the FBI and law enforcement in order to aid investigations.
San Francisco police suspect a woman got much more than a bed for the night when she booked a stay in the city through Airbnb earlier this year.
Italian police have shut down a Dark Web marketplace offering illegal goods ranging from child pornography to forged luncheon vouchers, and seized 11,000 bitcoin wallets worth about 1 million euros, authorities said Friday.
Apple's iPhones are a big business in China. So big that an alleged supplier of knock-off iPhones in the country produced at least 40,000 units, before local police shut down the massive operation.
U.S law enforcement officials have arrested five individuals who reportedly were involved in the high-profile 2014 computer hacking of JPMorgan.
The "possibility exists" for the U.S. Department of Justice to cut a deal that would allow surveillance leaker Edward Snowden to return to the U.S., a former attorney general said in a media interview.
A former Goldman Sachs programmer saw his second criminal conviction dismissed on Monday in a long-fought, technically challenging legal battle that centered on 32MB of copied code.
A Drug Enforcement Administration agent intimately involved in the Silk Road investigation admitted on Wednesday he secretly accepted bitcoins from the underground website's operator and illegally took other funds.
A former executive vice president at Qualcomm was sentenced Friday to 18 months in prison and fined US$500,000 on charges related to a three-year-long insider trading scheme.
The creator of a tool that was used to steal data from a half-million computers will go to prison for close to five years, the U.S. Department of Justice said Tuesday.
The U.S. Department of Justice's conviction of Silk Road mastermind Ross Ulbricht may have been compromised by two corrupt investigators.
The FBI is looking into a series of deliberate cuts of fiber optic cables in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Facing life in prison, Ross Ulbricht is appealing his seven convictions for operating Silk Road, the illegal drugs online marketplace.
Encrypted social networking tools are hindering the FBI's ability to track terrorists and recruiters who are appealing to young people in the U.S., an FBI official told lawmakers.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSite Acquisition ManagerSA
- FTHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- FTSalesforce Solutions Architect/DeveloperNSW
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- CCNetwork Deployment SpecialistNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedOther
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkACT
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- FTStorage Systems Administrator l HDS & EMC TechnologiesNSW
- CCGuidewire ArchitectNSW
- CCHFC Quality Assurance Delivery Specialist | 6 Month ContractVIC
- CCSSIS DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedVIC
- FTIT Information Security AdvisorNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- FTManager - Superannuation ConsultingNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC