The Swedish Prosecution Authority has dropped the investigation of WikiLeaks front-man Julian Assange for sexual molestation and two unlawful coercion allegations, but it still has a rape allegation to investigate.
Republican presidential candidate and former tech-executive Carly Fiorina has called on Apple and Google to provide greater access to information about their users to the FBI and law enforcement in order to aid investigations.
San Francisco police suspect a woman got much more than a bed for the night when she booked a stay in the city through Airbnb earlier this year.
Italian police have shut down a Dark Web marketplace offering illegal goods ranging from child pornography to forged luncheon vouchers, and seized 11,000 bitcoin wallets worth about 1 million euros, authorities said Friday.
Apple's iPhones are a big business in China. So big that an alleged supplier of knock-off iPhones in the country produced at least 40,000 units, before local police shut down the massive operation.
U.S law enforcement officials have arrested five individuals who reportedly were involved in the high-profile 2014 computer hacking of JPMorgan.
The "possibility exists" for the U.S. Department of Justice to cut a deal that would allow surveillance leaker Edward Snowden to return to the U.S., a former attorney general said in a media interview.
A former Goldman Sachs programmer saw his second criminal conviction dismissed on Monday in a long-fought, technically challenging legal battle that centered on 32MB of copied code.
A Drug Enforcement Administration agent intimately involved in the Silk Road investigation admitted on Wednesday he secretly accepted bitcoins from the underground website's operator and illegally took other funds.
A former executive vice president at Qualcomm was sentenced Friday to 18 months in prison and fined US$500,000 on charges related to a three-year-long insider trading scheme.
The creator of a tool that was used to steal data from a half-million computers will go to prison for close to five years, the U.S. Department of Justice said Tuesday.
The U.S. Department of Justice's conviction of Silk Road mastermind Ross Ulbricht may have been compromised by two corrupt investigators.
The FBI is looking into a series of deliberate cuts of fiber optic cables in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Facing life in prison, Ross Ulbricht is appealing his seven convictions for operating Silk Road, the illegal drugs online marketplace.
Encrypted social networking tools are hindering the FBI's ability to track terrorists and recruiters who are appealing to young people in the U.S., an FBI official told lawmakers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Paris motor show turns on to electric cars
- Israeli startup says its new software would have prevented Tesla hack
- Microsoft moves Cortana and Bing into Microsoft Research to accelerate new features
- Google Maps for Android adds 'OK Google' voice, navigation commands and other search tricks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW