iPhone sales have rocketed in India, one of the fastest-growing tech markets in the world, after Apple instituted a series of rebates and interest-free payment programmes to tempt budget-minded consumers.
Mobile networks in North America are filled to 80 percent of capacity, with 36 percent of base stations facing capacity constraints, according to a survey by investment bank Credit Suisse.
Avaya is going public again, filing today with the Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering worth $1 billion.
The next edition of Java has been approved by a Java Community Process executive committee, but not without some acrimony.
Banking giant Credit Suisse has found a way to stem its seemingly ever-growing need for electricity, through the use of virtualization.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Sony Mobile said to be planning 1000 more job cuts
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
- New SAP Hana tool aims to put Big Data insights within closer reach
- Enterprises can now use Dell's Kace appliance to manage Chromebooks
- FTC calls on IoT vendors to protect privacy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.