iPhone sales have rocketed in India, one of the fastest-growing tech markets in the world, after Apple instituted a series of rebates and interest-free payment programmes to tempt budget-minded consumers.
Mobile networks in North America are filled to 80 percent of capacity, with 36 percent of base stations facing capacity constraints, according to a survey by investment bank Credit Suisse.
Avaya is going public again, filing today with the Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering worth $1 billion.
The next edition of Java has been approved by a Java Community Process executive committee, but not without some acrimony.
Banking giant Credit Suisse has found a way to stem its seemingly ever-growing need for electricity, through the use of virtualization.
Latest News Articles
- Non-IBM Power8 servers, chips to appear early next year
- US Social Security Administration spent nearly $300M on IT project 'boondoggle,' lawmakers say
- HP invests in Hortonworks' Hadoop
- Apple losing its grip as top tablet company
- Thousands of sites compromised through WordPress plug-in vulnerability
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What does an NBN connection look like in a new home?
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 5 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 57% off $29.95
- 60% off $12.99
- 31% off $1269 free shipping
- $399 free shipping
- $379 free shipping
- 19% off $399.95
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »