A Russian man accused of selling stolen credit card numbers online for nearly a decade has been arrested in Nice, France, and faces charges in an indictment unsealed Wednesday, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Heartland Payment Systems has made a third settlement deal, this time with MasterCard, related to a massive data breach two years ago at the card payments processor.
The organization responsible for administering the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) has launched a new program to help enterprises conduct self-assessments of their compliance with the standard.
ValidSoft is pushing forward with software it says banks can use to avoid unnecessarily blocking credit card transactions, an occasional frustration for travelers outside of their home country.
If your cash card gets eaten by the automated-teller machine, it may not end up in the hands of a bank employee.
Jack Dorsey, one of the brains behind popular micro-blogging site Twitter, is selling a new product called Square that turns your iPhone into a credit card payment system.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- CCLabour Stream LeadVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTSOE EngineerQLD