Armin Van Buuren is one of the world's most well-known trance music DJs. He also apparently has had his credit card details stolen.
Visa Inc. last week sent a fraud alert to banks and payment processors warning them to look out for a "large batch settlement fraud scheme" involving a merchant account in East Europe.
As his parents and sister silently wept, hacker mastermind Albert Gonzalez was sentenced Thursday in U.S. District Court to two concurrent 20-year stints in prison for his role in what prosecutors called the "unparalleled" theft of millions of credit...
Hacker mastermind Albert Gonzalez was sentenced Thursday in U.S. District Court to two concurrent 20-year stints in prison for his role in what prosecutors called the "unparalleled" theft of millions of credit card numbers from major U.S. retailers.
Fraud losses due to counterfeit payment cards fell by half in 2009 from the year prior in the U.K., but online banking losses continued to rise, according to new banking industry figures released Wednesday.
A Thai court has approved the extradition to the U.S. of a Malaysian man allegedly involved in hacking credit card information, causing massive losses for victims in the U.S.
An Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) report reveals that Australians lost almost $70 million to scammers last year.
Three brothers were sentenced to prison on Tuesday in a London court for creating counterfeit credit and debit cards, defrauding victims of more than £600,000 (US$978,000), according to the Metropolitan Police.
Ericsson is courting major banks with a security service the company thinks could cut down on credit card fraud as well as eliminate an inconvenience for travelers using cards overseas.
LexisNexis acknowledged Friday that criminals used its information retrieval service for more than three years to gather data that was used to commit credit card fraud.
According to a new report on data breaches from Verizon Business, cyber criminals are no longer attacking where the credit card files are, but where they once were.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- How Intel knocked itself out of the smartphone chip market
- Steam updates user reviews to better reflect trends
- May the Fourth be with you: 4 Star Wars tech tributes you can actually use
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSenior Analyst Designer / AWS and AzureVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCService DeskWA
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW