Broadwell-E—and its rumored 10-core CPU—pops up on Intel’s support website.
Every time Intel announces new Xeon chips, server makers waste no time in announcing new products.
Quantum computing is now within closer reach thanks to a major breakthrough in which scientists have demonstrated for the first time that a key building block can be assembled.
Intel has no plans to shelve its Celeron processor brand in 2011, the chip maker said Friday in response to a Taiwanese press report.
Intel is now offering its fastest dual-core Core i3 laptop processor to PC makers including Dell and Hewlett-Packard, which are selling laptops with the chip.
Intel's next-generation server processor code-named Westmere-EX will pack in 10 cores, an industry source said on Monday
Intel's next-generation processor code-named Westmere-EX may include more cores than the company's current server chips, according to the title of a paper about the chip announced on Sunday.
Hewlett-Packard and Fujitsu are updating existing netbook models with new Atom processors that were announced last week by Intel at the Computex trade show.
Wondering when you can get a dual-core 1.2GHz Snapdragon smartphone processor to game on the go? Or Optimus-enabled Nvidia chips in your laptop to save battery while traveling? At this year's Computex expo in Taipei, chips are getting smaller, faster...
Advanced Micro Devices gave reporters a first look at its upcoming Fusion processors on Wednesday in a demonstration calculated to reveal as few specifics about the chips as possible, lest the information fall into the hands of rival Intel.
It appears that Apple isn't the only one dealing with product leaks. On May 30, Engadget stumbled across a roadmap with the specs for the entire fall collection of mobile chips from Intel.
Advanced Micro Devices on Tuesday offered more details about its forthcoming Fusion processor, including the speed, power consumption and plans to begin shipping samples in the first half of this year.
Intel unveiled an experimental CPU (central processing unit) cramming 48 processing cores into a single, stamp-sized piece of silicon. There are obvious implications in terms processing capabilities taking a quantum leap from what we use today, but w...
In good news for the semiconductor industry, IDC today reported that worldwide computer chip shipments skyrocketed in the third quarter.
Tilera on Monday announced new general-purpose CPUs, including a 100-core chip, as it tries to make its way into the server market dominated by Intel and Advanced Micro Devices.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's upgraded Beam game-streaming service goes live, taking on Twitch and YouTube
- How to watch Donald Trump's presidential inauguration live online for free
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 ad annoys Chrome users with taskbar pop-ups
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Manager - O365 Upgrade ProjectQLD
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- FTMid Level Infrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- CCSenior Applications Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- CCProject Manager - EDRMS ProjectQLD
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- TPIT Procurement OfficerQLD
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW