The European Union's top court has ruled that documents containing details of trade negotiations can remain secret, a decision that comes as a blow to those seeking more transparency in the negotiation of the treaties that are increasingly affecting ...
Court of Justice of the European Union
German telecom and Internet operators could once again be forced to store customer traffic and location metadata for police investigation purposes, five years after a previous data retention law was declared unconstitutional.
E-books must be subject to the full rate of value-added tax (VAT), and European Union countries may not extend tax exemptions for books to include e-books, the EU's highest court ruled Thursday, adding that it considers downloadable e-books to be ser...
It's last call for last-minute flight booking charges in Europe: Websites must show the total price for a flight right from the outset, and not wait till the last screen before booking to display additional charges, the European Union's top court rul...
Here's one flight delay that European Union citizens might appreciate: The European Parliament has grounded an agreement that would have sent more passenger data winging its way to Canadian law enforcers. And like other flight delays, it could have h...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Surprise! Nvidia reveals a new Pascal-powered Titan X and it looks like an utter monster
- Apple faces lawsuit over AppleCare refurbished devices not being new
- Intel experiments with 3D Xpoint as it ships out SSDs to testers
- Edward Snowden has developed an iPhone case meant to kill surveillance
- Tesla wants to end fossil fuel use, make self-driving cars 10X safer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Coordinator- NSW Government - reform BackgroundNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CC.Net Developer Application DesignerACT
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCTechnical BI Business Analyst- Informatica, Oracle OBIEENSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Lotus Notes/PC LAN) 160722/ITA/474Asia
- CCTest ManagerNSW