Google has removed over 50 links to Wikipedia from its search results on European domains as a consequence of the EU's "right to be forgotten" ruling which, according to Wikimedia, "punches holes in free knowledge."
A selfie taken by a black macaque monkey and an entire aboriginal language were asked to be removed from Wikipedia by people who claimed to have the copyrights to them, the Wikimedia Foundation said in its first transparency report.
A lawsuit filed in Austria against Facebook over the company's privacy policies has gathered over 11,500 participants since Friday, raising the claim against the company to €5.75 million (US$7.7 million), complainant Europe-v-Facebook said Monday.
A German copyright law that gives publishers the exclusive right to the commercial use of their content online is unconstitutional according to Yahoo, which has filed a complaint with Germany's Federal Constitutional Court.
A U.S. appeals court has dismissed a long-running patent infringement lawsuit lodged against Lawson Software by ePlus.
The EU court ruling that gives people the "right to be forgotten" by search engines is misguided in principle and unworkable in practice, said a U.K. House of Lords subcommittee Wednesday.
European data protection authorities still have questions after meeting with Google, Microsoft and Yahoo about the implementation of a recent ruling that gave European citizens the right to be forgotten by search engines.
The Pirate Bay launched a mobile site on Thursday to make it easier to navigate the search engine for torrent files on mobile devices.
Google, Microsoft and Yahoo are meeting with European data protection authorities Thursday to discuss how to implement a recent ruling that gives people the right to have personal information excluded from search results.
Many European consumers are frustrated by frequently being denied access to online services outside of their home countries and are calling on the European Commission to implement a 'common copyright' in Europe. This pits them against publishers and ...
European privacy authorities have invited Google, Microsoft and Yahoo to discuss the implementation of a landmark ruling by Europe's top court that gives people the right to have personal information excluded from search results.
Google is going to tour Europe with a band of external advisers this fall to discuss a landmark ruling by Europe's top court that gave people the right to have personal information excluded from search engine listings in Europe.
Google has informed several U.K. media which of their news articles it is hiding in search results shown to European Union users as a consequence of a recent EU court ruling that gives people the "right to be forgotten" by search engines under certai...
The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that Web-based video streaming service Aereo, which rebroadcasts over-the-air television through antenna farms, violates the copyrights of TV networks.
German news publishers are escalating their fight to get a cut of the ad revenue that Google makes when it republishes parts of their news articles.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's pricey Surface Book is getting stomped by the ancient Surface Pro 3
- Android TV's universal search feature finally works with Netflix
- Facebook takes on critics with political bias class
- Kodi dives into hardware with a Raspberry Pi 3 case perfect for low-cost HTPCs
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW