The administration of President Barack Obama sided with Oracle in a dispute with Google on whether APIs, the specifications that let programs communicate with each other, are copyrightable.
A woman who received death threats after appearing unwittingly in an anti-Muslim film on YouTube cannot require Google to remove it on the grounds that her performance was copyright-protected, a San Francisco federal appeals court ruled Monday.
A trade agreement that has digital rights groups worried gained traction this week, when lawmakers voted to end a filibuster of legislation that would fast-track trade deals through Congress.
Four New Zealand media companies filed legal proceedings Monday to prevent use of a service that lets people in the country view online entertainment content normally blocked there.
Retail chain Forever 21 has denied making illegal copies of Adobe's software, as the Photoshop maker alleged in a lawsuit, and shot back that Adobe tries to bully customers who are accused of piracy into paying exorbitant license fees.
A legal battle is taking shape in New Zealand that could result in one of the first worldwide court cases to address the legality of skirting regional restrictions on web content.
Microsoft and Getty Images have settled a copyright dispute and agreed to work together to provide the digital media company's images for the software giant's products like Bing and Cortana.
A Brussels court has ruled that Belgian ISPs don't have to pay copyright levies for offering access to copyright protected materials online.
BlackBerry has filed another lawsuit against the makers of the Typo keyboard, claiming that the new version of the iPhone accessory also copies its designs and patents.
A programmer for defunct file storage site Megaupload has pleaded guilty to criminal copyright infringement charges and has been sentenced to a year and a day in U.S. prison.
After years of legal trouble, the once-popular online file storage and sharing company Rapidshare is closing up shop.
Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom has avoided extradition to the U.S. on copyright infringement charges, but one of his lieutenants may have turned himself in there yesterday.
U.S. copyright law should allow for people to bypass digital rights management technologies as a way to tinker with a wide variety of products, including cars, DVDs and old video games, the Electronic Frontier Foundation said.
A federal court in California has ruled that Dish Network did not infringe the copyright of Fox Broadcasting by offering users services for skipping ads and streaming live or recorded programming over the Internet to their computers and mobile device...
Dutch e-book resale site Tom Kabinet has to close because, at least at the moment, it cannot prove that all the books offered for sale on the site have been legally obtained, an Amsterdam court ruled Tuesday.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How the Virtual Data Room is boosting Mergers and Acquisitions
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Book, a Windows 10 tablet aimed at the Surface-curious
- HP’s Pro x2 convertible takes on the iPad with vertical accessories
- HP’s Elite x3 Windows phone gets a job with Mobile Retail and Mobile Scanning Solutions
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Technical Consultant - MicrosoftACT
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Mobile Application DeveloperNSW
- FTL1 Application SupportWA
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW