The administration of President Barack Obama sided with Oracle in a dispute with Google on whether APIs, the specifications that let programs communicate with each other, are copyrightable.
A woman who received death threats after appearing unwittingly in an anti-Muslim film on YouTube cannot require Google to remove it on the grounds that her performance was copyright-protected, a San Francisco federal appeals court ruled Monday.
A trade agreement that has digital rights groups worried gained traction this week, when lawmakers voted to end a filibuster of legislation that would fast-track trade deals through Congress.
Four New Zealand media companies filed legal proceedings Monday to prevent use of a service that lets people in the country view online entertainment content normally blocked there.
Retail chain Forever 21 has denied making illegal copies of Adobe's software, as the Photoshop maker alleged in a lawsuit, and shot back that Adobe tries to bully customers who are accused of piracy into paying exorbitant license fees.
A legal battle is taking shape in New Zealand that could result in one of the first worldwide court cases to address the legality of skirting regional restrictions on web content.
Microsoft and Getty Images have settled a copyright dispute and agreed to work together to provide the digital media company's images for the software giant's products like Bing and Cortana.
A Brussels court has ruled that Belgian ISPs don't have to pay copyright levies for offering access to copyright protected materials online.
BlackBerry has filed another lawsuit against the makers of the Typo keyboard, claiming that the new version of the iPhone accessory also copies its designs and patents.
A programmer for defunct file storage site Megaupload has pleaded guilty to criminal copyright infringement charges and has been sentenced to a year and a day in U.S. prison.
After years of legal trouble, the once-popular online file storage and sharing company Rapidshare is closing up shop.
Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom has avoided extradition to the U.S. on copyright infringement charges, but one of his lieutenants may have turned himself in there yesterday.
U.S. copyright law should allow for people to bypass digital rights management technologies as a way to tinker with a wide variety of products, including cars, DVDs and old video games, the Electronic Frontier Foundation said.
A federal court in California has ruled that Dish Network did not infringe the copyright of Fox Broadcasting by offering users services for skipping ads and streaming live or recorded programming over the Internet to their computers and mobile device...
Dutch e-book resale site Tom Kabinet has to close because, at least at the moment, it cannot prove that all the books offered for sale on the site have been legally obtained, an Amsterdam court ruled Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
- Google is bringing its Wi-Fi Assistant feature to all Nexus phones
- How Moto Mods went from concept to product
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC