European privacy authorities have invited Google, Microsoft and Yahoo to discuss the implementation of a landmark ruling by Europe's top court that gives people the right to have personal information excluded from search results.
Google is going to tour Europe with a band of external advisers this fall to discuss a landmark ruling by Europe's top court that gave people the right to have personal information excluded from search engine listings in Europe.
Google has informed several U.K. media which of their news articles it is hiding in search results shown to European Union users as a consequence of a recent EU court ruling that gives people the "right to be forgotten" by search engines under certai...
The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that Web-based video streaming service Aereo, which rebroadcasts over-the-air television through antenna farms, violates the copyrights of TV networks.
German news publishers are escalating their fight to get a cut of the ad revenue that Google makes when it republishes parts of their news articles.
China is slapping a major online provider of pirated videos in the country with a 260 million yuan (US$42 million) fine.
Europeans can continue browsing the Web without fear of breaking copyright law, Europe's top court has determined in a landmark ruling.
European libraries are allowed to digitize books without the consent of the rights holder, the senior advisor to Europe's top court said Thursday.
The arrest of Peter Sunde for his involvement with The Pirate Bay has put the future of his latest project, a spy-proof text messaging app, in doubt.
Oracle has asked an appeals court to reinstate a US$1.3 billion jury award against SAP for what an Oracle lawyer on Tuesday called "the most massive and brazen copyright infringement in history."
Google was dealt a blow Friday in the multibillion dollar lawsuit alleging its Android operating system infringes on intellectual property owned by Oracle.
If the U.S. Supreme Court rules that streaming video provider Aereo violates the copyrights of TV networks, it may also put cloud storage services at risk, the company's lawyer argued Monday.
The ability of television viewers to control and watch programs may be at stake when the U.S. Supreme Court hears arguments Tuesday in a copyright infringement case brought by TV networks against Aereo, a service that streams over-the-air television ...
The Dutch Ministry of Security and Justice has banned downloading pirated content, finally making this illegal for people in the Netherlands.
Six major U.S. movie studios have sued Megaupload, the Hong Kong company running the now defunct file-sharing website of the same name, and its founder Kim Dotcom for allegedly encouraging and profiting from copyright infringement.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 2 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Your online TV watching is now being tracked across devices
- Samsung Knox devices approved for government use by NSA
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- First products from Apple-IBM deal to come next month
- Smartsheet, the project management tool cloaked as a spreadseet, adds visualization
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW