TPG (including subsidiaries such as iiNet), Telstra, Optus and M2 have confirmed they don’t intend to oppose Federal Court applications by Foxtel and Village Roadshow that seek to have the ISPs block their customers access a collection of piracy-link...
Australia’s copyright regime is negatively impacting the country’s ability to innovate and holding back the digital economy, according to Google.
Google Books, the project to digitize the world's printed works, is fair use under US copyright law, a federal appeals court ruled Friday.
Oracle has expanded the scope of its ongoing copyright battle against Android and accused Google of "destroying" the market for Java.
Amid complaints that the e-commerce company does little to fight fake goods, China's Alibaba Group is giving foreign vendors a direct line to report any counterfeit products spotted on its retail sites.
After almost a decade of litigation, Google scored a victory last week over the Authors Guild, which had sued the company for copyright infringement over its Google Books search engine. But a few important chapters in the legal saga have yet to be wr...
We are standing in a parking lot in the city of Malmö, southern Sweden, one of the many places Peter Sunde now calls home. The sky above us is grey, as usual at this time of year. Just as the parking meter spits out our ticket, a young man driving mu...
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Australian ISP iiNet and millions of Australian Internet users will be holding their breath tomorrow as the Federal Court delivers a verdict on the iiNet vs Australian Federation Against Copyright Theft (AFACT) copyright case.
The latest release of the VLC media player is a huge hit, racking up nearly 8.6 million downloads since the 1.0 release last week, according to the makers of the software VideoLAN. But some observers - including movie studio lawyers - may feel the ne...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Huawei female watch review: Bringing out your inner fashionista
- 4 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 5 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
- How to upgrade to Windows 10: What you need to know
- Alphabet will work with more auto makers on self-driving cars
- Intel has quietly snuffed out its Project Tango smartphone as it rethinks augmented reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager- Infrastructure and App Roles- Gov BackgroundNSW